Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 10:13:56 AM EDT
So, I'm home for lunch right now and I turn on the news to see what's going on. Not one news station is talking about Nick Berg except Fox News. The rest are solidly focused on the Iraqi "abuse" scandal. It's obvious that they don't give a shit about his life. They only care about ratings.

While the rest of the nation may forget, I won't forget. I will always remember. I will always remember 9/11, Daniel Pearl, Nick Berg, and all of the men and women who have died in combat fighting terrorism.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:18:30 AM EDT
[#1]
i think we get the picture..they want a dem. in the white house no matter what the cost
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:22:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
i think we get the picture..they want a dem. in the white house no matter what the cost

Nail on the head.

Focusing on the true outrages (Nick Berg, the Halliburton slaughter, etc.) may actually strengthen the sheeples' resolve.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:27:02 AM EDT
[#3]
No it didn't I took my post off.  I don't want to cause anybody to be angry.  If anybody read my orginal post and are pist off about it I aplogies.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:27:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Edited as well Koz.  I know what you meant, but others don't always.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:03:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It's obvious that they don't give a shit about his life. They only care about ratings.

Actually, it's worse than that. FOX has the highest ratings of the cable networks. Want ratings, do as FOX does. Want to sweep something under the rug to favor an agenda? Do as the other networks are.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:07:01 AM EDT
[#6]
The media seems to think that Kobe Briant being indicted or whatever is more important than an American citizen having his head hacked off.

Let's hear it for the intelligencia....
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#7]
From Cox & Forkum, who are just about the best editorial cartoonists I've ever seen. I have no idea why they aren't run in every paper in the country-- oh wait, that's right, I know exactly why they aren't run in every paper in the country............

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Too true!  Their satire hits a little too close to the 'ol editorial home for most media "outlets"....

Alpine
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:09:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Berg does nothing to advance the Liberal agenda.  Therefore he is less than dead; he never existed.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:29:30 PM EDT
[#10]
I am going to make it a point that EVERY FRIGGIN TIME someone mentions the "abuse" to ask them point blank what about hacking off someone’s head.  The part that ticks me off the most is that the public NEEDS to see this film. The word decapitation does not come close to describing what those animals did.

I think a daily AR15 fire mission to the major media outlets asking simply "What about Nick Berg?"
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:33:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Berg does nothing to advance the Liberal agenda.  Therefore he is less than dead; he never existed.

I remember ol' Nick whats his name. He was the jewish civilian that went over to Iraq to repair radio antenna's and lost his head. He was a great guy but he was'nt real smart.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:12:12 AM EDT
[#12]
This is how my local rag (Huntsville Times is downplaying the murder:

Yesterday's front page (note how they blame the victim, and, oh the comment on how the "abuse" photos are "too sensitive"):

www.al.com/huntsvilletimes/pageone/wednesday.pdf

Merlin

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:00:19 AM EDT
[#13]

I e-mailed the major TV networks yesterday and told them the complete Nick Berg Video should be aired so that all could see it. No response from any of them.

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:03:39 AM EDT
[#14]
On AZcentral.com yesterday the NEW PRISON PHOTOS was Head line.
N.Berg was a little link below it.

The site is run by the Homosexual Leftists at the ARIZONA REPUBLIC.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:03:53 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I e-mailed the major TV networks yesterday and told them the complete Nick Berg Video should be aired so that all could see it. No response from any of them.

Same here...bullshit
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:05:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Remember also the 4 contractors, they didn't deserve to die and to be mutilated.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:08:27 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Remember also the 4 contractors, they didn't deserve to die and to be mutilated.

Yes, those too will be rememberd my me.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:17:30 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
On AZcentral.com yesterday the NEW PRISON PHOTOS was Head line.
N.Berg was a little link below it.

The site is run by the Homosexual Leftists at the ARIZONA REPUBLIC.

Those are the liberals who fled their home states because they scewed it up so much.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:21:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:26:56 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
american idol was on last night. what do you expect

Yes, I know. That was SOOO sad. I couldn't help from crying when the latest contestant got voted off! She was my favorite! What am I going to do now!?!?! OHHHHHH!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?!?!?!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top