Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2005 5:57:40 PM EDT
I am driving home from work approaching a rotary it is almost a blind entrance and once in the rotary it is two lanes. As i enter and am holding my turn which is tricky enough in traffic there is some welfare bitch walking across the street not even in the same vicinity as a crosswalk. She is pushing a stroller, holding onto another todlers hand and has another child walking at her hip all the while talking on her cell phone yes thats right TALKING ON HER GOSHDARN CELL PHONE it must have been Mtv telling her she was important, of course she couldn't take the direct route across the street she was walking at an angle taking her time. I jam on the brakesto avoid killing the tax payer supported post nuclear family and yell to her to hang the phone up. Normally i hold my comments and temper at all costs when around children but not today. She never even looked at me.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:01:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
She never even looked at me.

Of course not.

You "ain't her peeps...."
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:02:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:08:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I only hit the brakes for dogs and wildlife! I like the look on their faces when they hear me hit the throttle. People like that piss me off, they are the same ones  on the news asking for your donation so the can pay for fueneral af their (insert relative) that is to lazy to walk 20 feet to the cross walk.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:12:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I was a Landlord in the area for 10 years i know what a welfare recipient looks like. I could have put some politically correct statement in the post about how im sure most welfare cases are really trying to better themselves but i have watched these lazy ass f@#$s leach the middle class taxpayer for so long.  I don't really feel like defending myself on this one because i know the problem and solution. This is what we need in this country

lobby reform
tax reform
welfare reform

If you enter the welfare system there should be no way you are allowed to countinue to pro create well not on my nickel.

I'm probably gonna take some heat on this one but f@#$ it
and ps this is in Maine where we have a whole differnt breed of me me me white trash
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:16:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I was a Landlord in the area for 10 years i know what a welfare recipient looks like. I could have put some politically correct statement in the post about how im sure most welfare cases are really trying to better themselves but i have watched these lazy ass f@#$s leach the middle class taxpayer for so long.  I don't really feel like defending myself on this one because i know the problem and solution. This is what we need in this country

lobby reform
tax reform
welfare reform

If you enter the welfare system there should be no way you are allowed to countinue to pro create well not on my nickel.

I'm probably gonna take some heat on this one but f@#$ it
and ps this is in Maine where we have a whole differnt breed of me me me white trash

BS Welfare is supposed to be some sort of safety net and then theres the assholes that use it to pay for there cell phones!!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:23:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Similar thing happed to me this morning.  Some f** slowly walked across the busy highway, against the light (vehicular traffic had green).  I had to come to a complete stop to avoid hitting him.  Had I been jabbering on a cell phone he might have died this morning.  The moron obviously had his Ipod turned way up.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:26:23 PM EDT
[#7]
How did I know before I opened this thread that you were going to say the woman was on a cellphone.  Better she was walking and talking on a cell then behind the wheel of a 4000 pound SUV.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top