Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 5:44:38 PM EDT
OK, I can't take it anymore. People just got fucked over by this storm.

And I WANT to help.

But I will NOT donate a cent to the Red Cross. I still remember when those fuckers sat on the 9-11 donations.

And I know a thing or two about how most charitable organizations work. I'm not interested in funding the infastructure of any of them.

And I want to make sure my money goes to the people who NEED it and not the shitbags who are looting the place to the bone who seem to be the first in line to get handouts and charitable assistance.

So how can I help? How can I make sure I get money to the right people?

Are there any military bases or similarly trustworthy folks collecting money for people who are deserving?

Money tight but damn, I'm seeing it could be lots worse. That could have easily been us.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:46:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Your reasons for not donating money are the exact same reasons I donate blood or give money. If they want me to help, get connected with my employer, arrange so that I don't have a loss of income, and I'll go work my ass off for as long as they want to make deals with my employer.

My best friend and I want to see if we can offer looter protection though
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top