Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/21/2005 9:00:10 AM EDT
Do I need to apply for a Form 6 to import wooden furniture sets taken off of AK's? Just the stock sets, nothing else...

I have a solid line on being able to get my hands on some and just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time & effort...

Thanks in advance...
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:17:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:39:58 AM EDT
I don't know if a Form 6 is needed for stocks, but I do know that a Form 6 is not needed for purchases of parts less than $100.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:28:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:26:34 AM EDT
One last time...
Top Top