Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2001 7:05:40 PM EDT
I am about to smash a Compaq ProLiant Server to bits.  I'm tired of being at work.  AAAARRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!  [pissed]

[chainsaw]    [heavy]    [rocket]    [uzi]  

[whacko]      [whacko]   [whacko]    [whacko]  
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been here for 14hrs today.  Don't go into IT!!

Oh and by the way, I don't get ANY overtime pay.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 1:01:56 AM EDT
[#2]
WAIT!!!!

Start with the mouse, then if you don't feel better move on to the keyboard.  And so on...

Save the brain for last.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 1:15:51 AM EDT
[#3]
At least you have a job and wasn't laid off but a shitty ass hack company.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 2:40:53 AM EDT
[#4]
rofl...  Thanks for making me smile this morning.   I know that feeling and I have two proliant servers here, and you are welcome to come [smash] smash [smash] them.   We switched most of our stuff over to Dell's.  

Link Posted: 8/29/2001 3:06:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Ya man, you people that are still employed just be damn thankful you still have an income. I used to hate my job, but when I lost it I realized that it really wasn't bad compared to having to start all over again!
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 4:16:22 AM EDT
[#6]
My wife wishes I hated computers....
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 4:41:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
rofl...  Thanks for making me smile this morning.   I know that feeling and I have two proliant servers here, and you are welcome to come [smash] smash [smash] them.   We switched most of our stuff over to Dell's.  

View Quote

I'm not as pissed at Compaq as I am at Novell and Veritas.  POS software.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 5:32:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 3:05:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck it, smash it to bits and blame it on the person you don't like! [smash][dracula]
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 4:39:59 PM EDT
[#10]
FVCK COMPAQ servers, they suck, suck, suck, suck.

I was on the way to phase out all the Compaq servers at work to HP or IBM, but then we merged and I was out voted. So.... now all new stuff is Comapaq.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

What really sucks now... We are one of the largest customers of Compaq now, and we still can't get decent support! Good price break, but shitty support and shitty equipment.

It is bad when I keep singing the lyrics "I got get outta this place... if it is the last thing I ever dooo. I got get outta this place... girl there's a better life for me and you." And I know that I am lucky that I still am working... but it just plain sucks.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 4:53:34 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm very mad at Veritas also.

What use is a backup that won't restore your system when it crashes?

The damn thing doesn't backup up stuff that is in use when you backup.

The very things that get tweaked when you have a crash.

Dennis Jenkins

quote]Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not as pissed at Compaq as I am at Novell and Veritas.  POS software.
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top