Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2015 10:44:07 AM EDT
The ISP through which I had my email account went out of business, so I am unable to access the email account (super pissed). Anyway I need to log back into the site on my home computer, but I can't remember the password, and the reset feature of course is sending email to a now non-existent account. Please help me reset my password. If an admin needs to contact me, I still have access to my PMs here. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 10:50:37 AM EDT
Originally Posted By fkostanza:
The ISP through which I had my email account went out of business, so I am unable to access the email account (super pissed). Anyway I need to log back into the site on my home computer, but I can't remember the password, and the reset feature of course is sending email to a now non-existent account. Please help me reset my password. If an admin needs to contact me, I still have access to my PMs here. Thanks.
View Quote

This is why you shouldn't have 500 email addresses and keep switching them all the time.

Main/real email address and a junk email address.  All you really need
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 10:52:39 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cone256:

This is why you shouldn't have 500 email addresses and keep switching them all the time.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cone256:
Originally Posted By fkostanza:

I have three addresses, my personal yahoo, my work, and the third account I used for freelance jobs. Guess which one got shitted up? I'm not happy about it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 6:38:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/28/2015 6:39:01 PM EDT by Phil_in_Seattle]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:24:58 PM EDT
Thanks for the response Phil, I was starting to think it's a blackhole in here. Can you PM the name of anyone that can help me? Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 8:54:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:15:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 5:07:15 PM EDT
You're the best! Thanks.
Top Top