Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/31/2006 4:08:00 PM EDT
Are these yahoo's out to get there ass's NUKED? Because thats what its starting to look like.I just read the story on yahoo news (front cover). Doe's anybody want to give odd's on a time peroid before this starts to get real seroius? Or are we well past that point? I have read some of the other post about Israel's. Maybe they finsh there ass's off.

Input?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:18:49 PM EDT
[#1]
TOP FIVE

5) They are thinking that we are over extended and can’t do anything about it.
4) They are thinking that we don’t we don’t have the balls to do anything about it.
3) They are thinking that a strong democratic Iraq scares them to the point of involuntary defecation.
2) They are thinking Pakistan got away with it.
1) That funding from Russia and China sure is nice.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:27:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:28:20 PM EDT
[#4]
'
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:30:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
TOP FIVE

4) They are thinking that we don’t we don’t have the balls to do anything about it.
3) They are thinking that a strong democratic Iraq scares them to the point of involuntary defecation.

I think your correct
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:32:01 PM EDT
[#6]
40 million illegals here is worse. You think La Raza gives a fuck about the ME?

Iran will cease to exist if they hit us and they know it. North Korea already has nukes and long range ballistic missles and no one seems very worried.

Time for first things first here in the United States of America.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:32:26 PM EDT
[#7]

theliberating1:

Thanks, I'm to tired to post the link, I know,I know. Take a nap. Iran need's to watch some of the footage from Japan after P.H. "some thing about waking a sleeping gaint".

Hmmm, maybe they need to see that...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:32:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Things are gonna get ugly for Iran soon.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh, and one other thing. They already have a nuke.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:35:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
TOP FIVE

Pretty much. Especially the first  2.

Also:

They think and want to bring about TEOTWAWKI

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:36:04 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
IRAN, What the HELL are they thinking

Simple, that they can win. Iran is no Iraq. They have not had a their military forces utterly destroyed followed by a 15 year arms embargo. They have some of the very latest Russian arms, anti-ship and aircraft missiles, anti-tank rockets, short, medium, and long range ballistic missiles (that could turn the oil refineries of Kuwait, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia into burning wrecks) and they have plenty of them.

washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20040919-055410-8281r.htm
Do a seach for Yakhont and Sunburn anti-ship missles. The Russians designed them to defeat the latest US Navy counter measures. Iran's got em.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:38:36 PM EDT
[#12]
They are trying to bring about Armegeddon believing that Islam will prevail and all that fire and brimstone shit.  

There will come a time when the line will be drawn, overextended, broke, and tired or not and we will fuck them up bad..  It's coming soon.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:40:05 PM EDT
[#13]
things will get ugly, but i dont think boots will hit sand in that country.  we'll just bomb the living shit out of them
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:41:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Iran will cease to exist if they hit us and they know it. North Korea already has nukes and long range ballistic missles and no one seems very worried.

Hmmm, I understand your point, but that's how Nationalist China regarded Japan (then their outside enemy, just like Iran to us now) and the Communists (domestic enemies, just like the Illegals to us now).  They regarded the Communists as a bigger threat than the Japanese and look what happened.  Japan took over most of China and if it was not for us and the Flying Tigers (God bless them), the Chinese and the rest of Asia would be speaking Japanese by now.

We cannot ignore IRan and concentrate on Illegals first.  We have multiple "first thing first" right now that needs to be dealt simulteneously.

Just my $.002.  YMMV
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:43:04 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
TOP FIVE

And they figure if we're too weak to secure our own borders, we must be a bunch of pussies!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:44:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm, I understand your point, but that's how Nationalist China regarded Japan (then their outside enemy, just like Iran to us now) and the Communists (domestic enemies, just like the Illegals to us now).  They regarded the Communists as a bigger threat than the Japanese and look what happened.  Japan took over most of China and if it was not for us and the Flying Tigers (God bless them), the Chinese and the rest of Asia would be speaking Japanese by now.

We cannot ignore IRan and concentrate on Illegals first.  We have multiple "first thing first" right now that needs to be dealt simulteneously.

Just my $.002.  YMMV

Communist China says whatever. I wonder which Taiwan feels is the greater threat. Communist China or Japan?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:46:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Iran will not Nuke us, as it will be the end of their country.

If they nuke us we will retaliate 10 fold, shortly after informing Russia/China that the ICBMs we just launched are going to Iran for payback.

Hopefully they belive us, we may just use bombers to deliver the nukes.

Russia and China will just sit back and say Damn!! I cant belive they actually did it.

Then the rest of the world will condem us for our retalliation, alot of muslems will protest saying have begun the muslim genocide etc....but who care as it will send one hell of a message to any other country who wants to attack us.

Pray it doesnt happen, because if it does oil prices will go through the roof/TEOWAWKI.

FREE
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:53:16 PM EDT
[#18]
This is typical with Iran; they create immense pressure in the geopolitical climate and then, when it seems that the Western nations are on the brink of reacting, they will relax the pressure ever so slightly, thereby comforting the pacifist Europeans.  They then have a green light, so-to-speak, to pursue other not so controversial initiatives since what the Europeans conceived as the primary threat is now gone...for the time being.

Brilliant politics.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:54:27 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm not getting into the illegals thing. The horse has been out of the barn on that subject for years. And now they want to do some thing about it. Build a Frick'nnn wall. Put an man with a weapon ever 100 yds. And the prolbem STOPS, No talk, No politics, No bullshit. The only way you get here is by legal means. And if that means guest worker, then thats what it means. If there is some other plan, then let's here it.

The fact is here in my state. There are ALOT of illegal, and AlOT of legal seasonal work'rs. (IE. MX. labor). And there are alot of peaple that hire them, and the work. And before someone say's they are taking away there means to make $$. BULLSHIT, My brother cann't find labor's to work on his construction crew. Starting pay is 13 a hour, after 30 days (if you do your job and show up and show up sobar) your brought up to 14.50. And thats includes med. benfits he CANN'T find US born help, That will show up from 7am till 4:30pm. And have a driver lincence. Oh,and by the way he buy's lunch 3 days a week if your on a job site. His #1 man last year made 32-k before over time. 46-k after. And he has only work'd for him for 2.5 years.

God i hate this subject... Lets get back to the topic at hand, IRAN
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:54:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:57:03 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Read the article, Iran claims they have stealth/MIRV missiles!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

so steathy you dont even know they exist!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:57:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, .............
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:59:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Iran will not Nuke us, as it will be the end of their country.

If they nuke us we will retaliate 10 fold, shortly after informing Russia/China that the ICBMs we just launched are going to Iran for payback.

Hopefully they belive us, we may just use bombers to deliver the nukes.

Russia and China will just sit back and say Damn!! I cant belive they actually did it.

Then the rest of the world will condem us for our retalliation, alot of muslems will protest saying have begun the muslim genocide etc....but who care as it will send one hell of a message to any other country who wants to attack us.

Pray it doesnt happen, because if it does oil prices will go through the roof/TEOWAWKI.

FREE

I' m with you brother, .
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:02:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I'm not getting into the illegals thing. The horse has been out of the barn on that subject for years. And now they want to do some thing about it. Build a Frick'nnn wall. Put an man with a weapon ever 100 yds. And the prolbem STOPS, No talk, No politics, No bullshit. The only way you get here is by legal means. And if that means guest worker, then thats what it means. If there is some other plan, then let's here it.

The fact is here in my state. There are ALOT of illegal, and AlOT of legal seasonal work'rs. (IE. MX. labor). And there are alot of peaple that hire them, and the work. And before someone say's they are taking away there means to make $$. BULLSHIT, My brother cann't find labor's to work on his construction crew. Starting pay is 13 a hour, after 30 days (if you do your job and show up and show up sobar) your brought up to 14.50. And thats includes med. benfits he CANN'T find US born help, That will show up from 7am till 4:30pm. And have a driver lincence. Oh,and by the way he buy's lunch 3 days a week if your on a job site. His #1 man last year made 32-k before over time. 46-k after. And he has only work'd for him for 2.5 years.

We've spent hundreds of billions in Iraq already. Iran is another on the long Neocon wish list. Fuck their list. We are winding up years of Republican control and we have a total of two Supreme Court seats to show for it. What have gun owners got? The House allowed the AWB to expire (i.e. thanks for not passing another AWB). Bush had said he would sign it. If the NRA got as much as other lobbies for their money and the votes they deliver I should be taking receipt of my M203 grenade launcher by now.

Neocons picked. They picked Iraq. It has been a massive cluster and has dropped Bush to 35%. NO MORE FOR THE NEOCONS!  Americans need a little from Republicans before Hitlery takes over.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:07:20 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
things will get ugly, but i dont think boots will hit sand in that country.  we'll just bomb the living shit out of them

Less bitching from liberals in that scenario.  Much cooler CNN footage too.  I bet that the bomb cameras have really improved in the last 15 years!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:08:50 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We've spent hundreds of billions in Iraq already. Iran is another on the long Neocon wish list. Fuck their list. We are winding up years of Republican control and we have a total of two Supreme Court seats to show for it. What have gun owners got? The House allowed the AWB to expire (i.e. thanks for not passing another AWB). Bush had said he would sign it. If the NRA got as much as other lobbies for their money and the votes they deliver I should be taking receipt of my M203 grenade launcher by now.

Neocons picked. They picked Iraq. It has been a massive cluster and has dropped Bush to 35%. NO MORE FOR THE NEOCONS!  Americans need a little from Republicans before Hitlery takes over.

Yawn
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:09:51 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Less bitching from liberals in that scenario.  Much cooler CNN footage too.  I bet that the bomb cameras have really improved in the last 15 years!

i think we could do a better job in both iraq and iran if we just hit them from the air.  we can base out of iraq and afghanistan, don't need any flyover permission, and already have a lot of infastructure in place.  it would be amazing!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you think that if we had invaded Iran instead in 2003 that we would not be having the same problem with Saddam that we are having with Ahmedinajed today?  Iraq would be supporting terrorists attacking US troops in Iran and all of the liberals would be bitching about how sketchy our evidence was to attack Teheran.  And they would start crowing about how much we have let the nuclear threat of Saddam go unanswered, etc.  

The fact is that both of these nations needed some kicking.  Probably some others as well.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:15:12 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yawn

2, 237 dead, more than 7000 so severely wounded they cannot remain in the military. Yawn? ...and the horse you rode in on.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:17:39 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yawn

2, 237 dead, more than 7000 so severely wounded they cannot remain in the military. Yawn? ...and the horse you rode in on.

So like you folks to ride on the backs of people that would not piss on you if you were on fire.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:21:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:25:21 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yawn

So like you folks to ride on the backs of people that would not piss on you if you were on fire.

But, but, but, the NEOCONS did it!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:28:54 PM EDT
[#33]
I think Israel will knock them out first, put them further into the Stone Age...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:31:59 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
TOP FIVE

1) They are thinking that we are over extended and can’t do anything about it.
2) They are thinking that we don’t we don’t have the balls to do anything about it.

I fixed it for you and +1!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:34:22 PM EDT
[#35]
FREE,

I really respect you, but I think you are wrong, I SERIOUSLY doubt we would nuke them.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:35:42 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I think Israel will knock them out first, put them further into the Stone Age...

I believe that Israel does not have neither the capability nor the air space consent from the neighboring countries, which it would have to overfly.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:38:25 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

What really needs to happen is a good old fashioned nuclear decapitation strike - A thorough one.

Followed by all the aid we can give to pro-democracy anti-theocracy forces within Iran.

If Israel is willing to play bad cop, more power to them.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:41:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Sounds like they are asking to be disiplined.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:46:18 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, .............

"Dad, why is East Texas on the other side of the world?"
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:06:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Iran will build up their military and fund Russian and Chinese technology advances.

While everybody has lots of equipment, it is mostly second/third tier equipment(like Iraq). They need to upgrade their first tier equipment, of which everybody has very little.

Everybody opposing us needs a lot more Flankers, Sunburns, Koronets, Hokums, M-300s, better night vision, command networks, artillery shells and on and on...

The problem is, with the US funding them thru the trade deficeit and oil purchases, they're getting them.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:15:56 PM EDT
[#41]
It can't be long now.  We know that Iran wants to hurt us, as do the majority of the muslem fanatics.  It's do them first or wish we did time.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:54:58 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe that Israel does not have neither the capability nor the air space consent from the neighboring countries, which it would have to overfly.

Hehehehe. Space Consent? Saudi will give the Israeli's an escort border to border and then pout on the wworld stage. Don't kid yourself.; they don't want a nucular tipped Iran anymore than anyone else does.

AROptics said we've got 40 millions illegal aliens in the U.S. earlier in this thread! Where did the other 28 million suddenly appear from???

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:42:18 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Iran will build up their military and fund Russian and Chinese technology advances.

They have been building up their armed forces with the latest Russian and Chinese arms for the past 10 years. I would imagine what is really giving Pentagon planners headaches is that no one really knows what much of this technology is capable of. If in fact the Yakhonts and Sunburns can rip right past U.S. Navy counter measures that really would move the chess pieces.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:47:40 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Yup, Kosovo style.  The AF isn't very busy right now, and we are all in theater, with all these live bombs sitting around.  
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 3:22:18 AM EDT
[#45]
I seem's to me that Israel didn't ask any for any permission slip the last time they took out the Nuke Reactor in Iraq.I beleave thew fly wright threw Saudi Arabia,into Iraq,And back.With out a shot beging fired at them. Hmm, Maybe the Saudi's knew, and lets say where "Looking the other way". When was that in the late 80's? Not long Before Sadam went to Q-8. It was just fetured on the milatary channel not long ago.

I LMAO, When they Quoted Old Uncle Roni,(Pr.Reagan) " They did what" And then the next day. "Boy's will be boys"  That was a great man.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 3:32:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Yea, where did all the rest of the illgals come from in few hours. That number will change faster than my wifes hair color. Fact is, Talking about boder security is just that. ALL TALK... If one says we need it, then the other will say it's fine and we don't have the funding. And they will pout about it all over CNN "Clinton News Network".  
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:14:31 AM EDT
[#47]
They are thinking that we (thanks to democrats) are weak and they are going to try to exploit us and take over the middle east.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:19:59 AM EDT
[#48]
"Take me now Jesus!"

Seems to be the Iranian national program....LOL!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:23:50 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

We cannot supply enough personell for 1 man every 100yds...

That is over 2 million.

The entire military - including ground-combat incapable forces (Most of the Air Force & Navy, plus some Army personell, and of course the O-7 & up range) is only about 1.4 million....
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:31:04 AM EDT
[#50]
I bet they expect things not to turn out well in the 2008 elections here.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top