Page / 2
Posted: 11/2/2021 4:17:23 AM EDT
Let's Go Brandon
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 4:23:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I like .40 s&w, I know 9mm is the most popular but I like .40 cal
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 4:27:13 AM EDT
[#2]
It's a tragedy how brainwashed the masses are by the globalists, the government, and the MSM about this plandemic.

So many unnecessary injuries and deaths from the so-called vaccine which is worse than the disease it supposedly prevents transmission, prevents spread to others, provides long term immunity does absolutely nothing for.

Prayers that your health continues to improve
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 4:31:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I’m sorry to hear that, and I hope you get well soon.

How did you find Arfcom and the Covid forum to tell this story?  That has to be an interesting story all of its own.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 4:45:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:06:53 AM EDT
[#5]
My spouse is a nurse practitioner and her business partner is an Oncologist, they have their own clinic and are currently treating atleast 5 people with problems after the vaccine. If you need their number, I am happy to provide it, just DM me @OP.

Their stories with what they are seeing personally in 18 and 20 y/o's is scary as shit
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:20:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interesting first post fellow enthusiast.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:23:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My spouse is a nurse practitioner and her business partner is an Oncologist, they have their own clinic and are currently treating atleast 5 people with problems after the vaccine. If you need their number, I am happy to provide it, just DM me @OP.

Their stories with what they are seeing personally in 18 and 20 y/o's is scary as shit
View Quote

And now the democrats are setting their Sauron gaze on 5 to 11 year old children. Whatever the democrats' play is with these jabs, you can bet it's going to be no bueno for us.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:47:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 7:05:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, my first thought when I find out I'm suffering from an adverse reaction to a vaccine is to join a firearms forum and post it there..
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 7:11:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 7:30:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Jared Schumaier
@strummaster42

18h
Wait, Pfizer is adding the chemical Tromethamine to the child vaccines? Tromethamine is a blood acid reducer used to stabilize people with heart attacks.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 7:40:04 AM EDT
[#12]
I vote this to be the official copypasta of the Covid forums.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 7:41:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I got the Pfizer in May and 2.5 weeks later I felt tingling across my stomach as if someone was drawing on the surface of my skin.  At night, the nerve that runs across my stomach would light up like an electric fence wire.

A few days later, I had severe nerve problems across my stomach, up my back, and on the side of my torso.  The nerves under my shoulder blades were pancaked together and also felt like they were trying to tear apart (as if trying to get unstuck).

I could not stand, lay, or sit without the nerves in my torso crunching up and rubbing against each other.  The only position that was semi comfortable was walking while stretching my body vertically so the nerves in my torso would not rub against each other.  I also had to keep putting pressure on my sides to relieve the pressure on my nerves.

I went to the doctor and of course they had no idea what was going on and denied that it was even happening to me.

I had to find people online (which is not easy with all the censorship) in order to figure out what to do.

I was able to try Pepcid (which is an H2 blocker) and after taking it for three days, I realized my stomach was very bloated.  I just thought I had been gaining weight.  But, after taking that Pepcid, I shrank quite a bit.  I also used Ivermectin which supposedly binds to spike protein and after I took this, I was A LOT better.  It was like I was no longer being attacked from the inside but rather that I just had a bunch of raw damaged nerves now.  This was a relief.

However, I am not out of the woods as I still have a block of nerves on the side of my torso that are still completely numb and don't seem to be improving.  Time doesn't seem to do anything.

Liquid liposomal glutathione seems to make me feel somewhat OK.
View Quote

Welcome to ARFCOM, fellow firearms enthusiast.

Sorry to hear you were injured. Please submit your injury case to VARES, and include manufacturer and lot data from your shot record.

Please answer the following important forums questions:
9mm or .45
Chili has: beans or no beans
The Founding Fathers were: Patriots or Cis Gendered Patriarchal Racists, Sexists, and Homophobes
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 7:48:12 AM EDT
[#14]
[Spock]Fascinating.[/Spock]
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 7:48:28 AM EDT
[#15]
But I was told they're safe and efffective.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:24:00 AM EDT
[#16]
OP does your chili have beans in it?
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:31:21 AM EDT
[#17]
https://bcmj.org/icbc/nonorganic-findings%e2%80%94what-are-they

Normal person: I have a sharp/dull pain on the outside of my left knee that gets worse when I plant my foot and pivot. Probably 7/10 severity when it happens, and it seems to happen a dozen times a day, and has been getting worse.

Weirdo: I have the worst pain anyone has ever had, like your testicle getting shredded by a weedeater, while being swarmed by murder hornets, and then someone pours hot sauce in your eye. I've been to all the regular Shamans, and they wouldn't touch it. They sent me to the chief witch doctor and he said it was the worst case he's ever seen.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:39:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:42:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/2/2021 9:18:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It's a tragedy how brainwashed the masses are by the globalists, the government, and the MSM about this plandemic.

So many unnecessary injuries and deaths from the so-called vaccine which is worse than the disease it supposedly prevents transmission, prevents spread to others, provides long term immunity does absolutely nothing for.

Prayers that your health continues to improve
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/2/2021 9:23:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Lol, soooooo someone joins a FIREARMS forums and decides to post about covid on their first outing. Rigghhhht
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 9:37:36 AM EDT
[#23]
This thread most certainly qualifies to pollute general discussion and tech forums.

Lets have the mods move it.

Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:28:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Let's Go Brandon
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:37:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Let's Go Brandon
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:38:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Let's Go Brandon
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:41:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Let's Go Brandon
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:42:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Let's Go Brandon
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:43:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Let's Go Brandon
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:49:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I like .40 s&w, I know 9mm is the most popular but I like .40 cal
View Quote

A feeble compromise. You should be ashamed.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:53:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:56:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Ah, the old bait them with some vaccine outrage and sell them a book model.

Only $9.99 on amazon!!!!! Great deal Dan!
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:57:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm sure the Tuskegee farmers were told the exact same thing by the government as they were administering the injections.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 7:23:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'm sure the Tuskegee farmers were told the exact same thing by the government as they were administering the injections.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The farmers weren't infected by the government.  

They just weren't notified or treated by the government.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 7:33:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have a feeling we're seeing the same thing happen with these experimental jabs, except on an infinitely larger scale.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 7:41:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Join date / post count.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 7:48:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Betcha right.  Big Bro knows best!  One thing about the black community is that haven't forgotten and are distrustful because of their past treatment.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:44:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Greetings and salutations fellow firearms enthusiast
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:57:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And allowed them to infect others, just to see what happened.

But that's low on the long list of unethical human experiments in the USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 9:58:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

And allowed them to infect others, just to see what happened.

But that's low on the long list of unethical human experiments in the USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
View Quote

How long before that page gets memory holed?

That link deserves its own GD thread.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 11:44:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Get it documented. Eventually there will be massive lawsuits and/or compensation coming down the pike (by Act of Congress or SCOTUS ruling).
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 12:23:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 12:25:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 12:34:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm not a doctor. But I've had family members that have had it.

It often affects the nerves in the torso area (although you can get it anywhere). And you don't always get the rash/sores. And that pain can hang around for a long time after the rash/sores are gone. Years even.

Didn't your doctor even suggest that as a possibility?
View Quote

The COVID vaccine gave me/activated shingles after I got it, so i think you are on the right track.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 12:41:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Hey,  at least OP came back and posted replies.  That's more then a good majority of the shit getting posted lately where the OP just dissappears.

OP, welcome if you aren't trolling.  You need thick skin here and realize a good number of members are skeptical of everything and everyone.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 12:57:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 1:20:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:17:52 AM EDT
[#49]
I dont know if i should be worried or glad that this forum site got mentioned. Guess we will just get more aft recruits, now.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 2:41:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Let's Go Brandon
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top