Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/22/2021 8:26:32 PM EDT
And I actually haven't personally posted much of anything in weeks or months. Other admins of this group were also kicked off facebook. I'm hearing similar things from other non-gun groups who do not support democrats. This seems to be an attempt to disable the people do the work to organize. Disable the people who organize, destroy the organization. Unless somebody else steps up to do the job. Or we adapt.
I always figured using a structure that was set up by people who actually are against us, could be a problem. Here we are.
This particular group had already started moving to mewe.
Culpeper County Second Amendment.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:28:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Same thing happened to me
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:29:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a fake name using an old email account and got kicked off last week during the purge. Message said I violated terms of use for posting something they didn't approve. Funny thing is, I've never posted with that account in 5+ years.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:31:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, f*ck FB.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:31:19 PM EDT
[#4]
You guys will enjoy the new reeducation camps . They have nice showers.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:32:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, a lot of people found out you can't use your real FB account to be an admin of anything.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:33:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I got kicked of a cycling forum (for two weeks) for "intentional political banter".  I actually just asked a question about the 1st amendment.

Ironically, I was banned from posting/speaking for asking a question about the 1st amendment.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:33:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Whatever will you do without 4000 fakefriends?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:34:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:36:05 PM EDT
[#9]
I dumped FB a few days ago.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:36:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Why didnt you clowns leave earlier?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:38:24 PM EDT
[#11]
I deleted my Facebook. I don't believe I had ever posted on it, I used it primarily to have access to different news outlets to post editorials and such.

I have long since given up the idea that anyone in the propaganda machine can be reasoned with, don't really care what other people are doing, so goodbye, fuck you.

If every Trump votor had enough balls to dump facebok and Twittering, they perhaps would feel a little pain.

Too bad so few have any balls.

My buddy, who constantly rants about the evil Democraps, the unfairness of it all, blah blah blah, cant let go. "But dude, I need it to stay in touch with my friends and family!"
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:39:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Attachment Attached File

It doesn't even look like they had much more than a hiccup from last week's bullshit

For what it's worth, many of us terminated our accounts
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:41:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Several Trump groups, Back The Blue groups, and Walk Away from democrats have been disappeared.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:42:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had a fake name using an old email account and got kicked off last week during the purge. Message said I violated terms of use for posting something they didn't approve. Funny thing is, I've never posted with that account in 5+ years.
View Quote

well even though you didnt post, you likely thought bad thoughts..in this new day...that is enough comrade. Now dont ask why again or its off to the gulag with you!

Course if you were a raving marxist who posted death to Trump you would be likely sent gift certificates for all sorts of free swag...

Meanwhile...on we go.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:42:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Im an Admin on the ARFcom FB page.... been waiting on the ban hammer

- Clint
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:43:46 PM EDT
[#16]
I was permabanned from Facebook today, no reason given, can't appeal. I use my account to keep up with family and for business advertising. I rarely post anything, and nothing that's against their community standards. My business pages are going to be deleted. Incredible...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:44:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Congratulations!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:44:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:45:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why didnt you clowns leave earlier?
View Quote
Business. We receive a ton of it from Facebook ads. I have 100 employees to feed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:45:37 PM EDT
[#20]
I admin a pro 2A page as well.  They stifle my posts and prevent them from going out to anyone, even the people who like and follow the page.  

If you'd like to PAY $$$ they will allow your posts to reach some of your followers, of course.

Fuck facebook.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:45:46 PM EDT
[#21]
I deleted my Facebook and Twitter as soon as the commies cancelled Trump.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:46:19 PM EDT
[#22]
People who were truly paying attention have seen this Pixelnacht coming for years.

Quoted:
Several Trump groups, Back The Blue groups, and Walk Away from democrats have been disappeared.

View Quote

They were fools to still be on facebook.  Now they pay the price for their lack of vision.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:47:07 PM EDT
[#23]
LOL  I posted some of the Bernie memes on there I bet I will get nuked for that
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:47:17 PM EDT
[#24]
The way the left is pushing conservatives out of the public square - they are the ones that are radicalizing the right.

As conservatives see that there is no outlet for their voice, at some point they figure that a good old fashioned riot is the only way they are going to be heard.  The left through their control of social media is causing the exact thing they claim to be so afraid of.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:47:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You guys will enjoy the new reeducation camps . They have nice showers.
View Quote
We're going to camp?!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:48:16 PM EDT
[#26]
If my local Jeep group wasn’t on FB, I would drop it in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:49:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Regroup on MeWe, Locals, Gab and the like.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:52:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I got kicked of a cycling forum (for two weeks) for "intentional political banter".  I actually just asked a question about the 1st amendment.

Ironically, I was banned from posting/speaking for asking a question about the 1st amendment.
View Quote

Cycling News?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:53:46 PM EDT
[#29]
I logged off my personal page, and won't ever log back in.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:56:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nothing.

You'll do nothing.  You won't organize.  You won't coordinate with likeminded people.  You won't share information.   You won't be able to do anything.  Just like Facebook wants it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:57:44 PM EDT
[#31]
I kicked out facebook last week...feels good to beat the to the punch.  No..I broke up with you!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:58:24 PM EDT
[#32]
I shutdown my account years ago. My brother told me today that his account has been permanently banned because of the Trump support and him posting a comment on his page " Trump won, period! "...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:59:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I kicked out facebook last week...feels good to beat the to the punch.  No..I broke up with you!
View Quote

Same! People I care about I have on Signal now.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:00:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I dumped FB a few days ago.
View Quote

Years ago for me...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:09:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Circa 2015, I had 5 different accounts. 1 real, 4 fake.

There's a certain demographic that will add ANYONE. Out of the 10 people that DM'd me asking if I knew them, maybe 3 actually deleted me. I had about 60 friends on each account. Good trolling was done.

Deleted FB last October. Dont miss it. I'm Leftist Social Media free.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:11:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:11:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Get off Facebook.

I don’t miss it at all.

Find an alternative.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:11:23 PM EDT
[#38]
I was kicked off by using the Uninstall button.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:11:31 PM EDT
[#39]
I deleted FB about 2 weeks before the election. There isn't much I miss TBH.
I enjoy the serenity of it all. Too much hate, too many ads and other unsolicited bullshit. Should have done it years ago.
I've been occupying my mind with researching companies that the liberal agenda is going to make prosper, and started buying stock in them. Might as well make a little money while they're fucking me.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:11:56 PM EDT
[#40]

Oops... so that's what happened to the edit.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:12:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Free your mind of Fakebook, your ass will follow.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:13:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I was kicked off by using the Uninstall button.

View Quote

me to in 2008... cant say ive missed it
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:13:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:13:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
And I actually haven't personally posted much of anything in weeks or months. Other admins of this group were also kicked off facebook. I'm hearing similar things from other non-gun groups who do not support democrats. This seems to be an attempt to disable the people do the work to organize. Disable the people who organize, destroy the organization. Unless somebody else steps up to do the job. Or we adapt.
I always figured using a structure that was set up by people who actually are against us, could be a problem. Here we are.
View Quote

Yup, you're nuked.  Wow.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:15:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/216681/FB_stock_PNG-1792108.JPG

It doesn't even look like they had much more than a hiccup from last week's bullshit

For what it's worth, many of us terminated our accounts
View Quote

Of course they aren't suffering, they have the fascist hookup with the regime; taxes will be diverted to prop them up if needed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:17:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Of course.  They hate you and intend to destroy everything you believe in. Act accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:19:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Imagine still being on Boomer Book in 2021...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:24:23 PM EDT
[#48]
InRange got dumped by FB today too.  They’ve migrated to Minds. Not horribly surprised to see other gun people getting taken down too.  

The stage is set for everybody with views that didn’t come from CNN to be silenced.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:27:05 PM EDT
[#49]
If you’re a politician, don’t ever dare suggest that social media should be regulated or broken up.  Posts from your past that had been considered fine for years will be labeled as “insurrectionist,” “extremist,” or some other bad word.  You’ll be removed from the platform.  Good luck getting reelected without being able to reach out to the plebs on Twitter and Facebook.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:31:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Business. We receive a ton of it from Facebook ads. I have 100 employees to feed.
View Quote

Damn, your and your employees livelihoods depend on Zuckerberg?  

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top