Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 9/15/2020 7:28:31 PM EDT
Update 11/2:  I posted some nice videos to chill on election eve!  Landslide cometh!

Update 11/1:  only becoming more confident that landslide cometh!

New Democracy Institute poll.

Isn’t it interesting how all the polls have shifted now?  Their demoralization op (see most of GD) has failed and they are now saving face before Election Day!

Landslide cometh!

Breitbart article covering the poll results

President Donald Trump is poised to win re-election in an Electoral College landslide, according to a poll released on Sunday.

The Democracy Institute/Sunday Express poll of 1,500 likely voters was conducted between October 28 and October 30 and shows Trump with a one point lead over Democratic candidate Joe Biden in the national popular vote, 48 percent to 47 percent.  Libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen receives two percent of the vote, and Green Party candidate Howie Hawkins receives one percent of the vote.

The poll also shows the president leading in the Electoral College by a margin of 326 to 212. On election day 2016, the president won 306 Electoral College votes to 232 for Hillary Clinton. The Constitution provides that a candidate must win a majority of the Electoral College votes cast–270 out of 538–to win the presidency.

According to Democracy Institute/Sunday Express poll, Trump leads in all the states he won in 2016, and is poised to gain 20 additional Electoral College votes in three states Hillary Clinton won in 2016: Minnesota (10 Electoral College votes), Nevada (six Electoral College votes), and New Hampshire (four electoral college votes.)

Update 10/30:  GOP stomping DEMS in early voting in WISCONSIN!  With 1,294,660 ballots cast, the GOP leads the early vote in Wisconsin. 42% GOP to 36% DEM. About 46% of the estimated total votes for 2020 have been cast. In Wisconsin, you can register and vote the same day, so this is still a close race. Over the past few days, Republicans have stormed the polls and are beginning to take the lead in early voting in several sates. The following data is derived from actual ballots cast.

Update 10/29:  We got this.  Early voting signaling blow out in FL.  WI and PA Trump winning in early voting.

Update 10/28:  FL early voting favoring TRUMP in every county, yes DADE, yes BROWARD, yes PALM!  Details on page 4!

Update 10/27:  I’ve watched every minute of every Trump rally.  He is more confident, more energized currently than ever before.  3 rallies per day each one packed.  My forecast stands.  Joe can’t attract anything even using the Kenyan.  

Update 10/22:  Biden admits he will end the oil industry in the debate and POTUS was strong but presidential.
This is over folks my forecast stands firm!

Update 10/20 updated map:

Attachment Attached File

Update 10/19:  now it’s just getting silly.  First time in 60 years Gallup shows more Americans identifying as GOP than DNC.  GOP early voting up 15% GOP over DEMS in TX, GOP early voting up 2% over DEMS in MICHIGAN!

Update 18/18:  Did you know Rasmussen assumes in its polling that POTUS only gets 74% of the GOP vote on Election Day?  POTUS got 94% of the vote in the primaries, higher than any GOP CANDIDATE IN HISTORY.  Yes, even higher than Ronny when he won 49 states.  Higher than the Kenyan in 2012 with the DNC.  

This is how they rig the polls to demoralize the GOP!  Even McStain and Romney got more than 74% of the GOP vote on Election Day.  Link to Steve Turleys video on this on page 3.

Update 10/16 cookie sales favor Trump 3 to 1!

Update 10/14 historical references.

Update 10/12 with my map page 3:

Attachment Attached File

Update 10/7 VP debate page 3.

Update 10/4 on page 3.

Update 10/1 on page 3 post debate/Duluth rally.

Update 9/24:  Standing by my forecast.

Sleepy Joe is on day 2 of a LID announcement from the campaign.  A LID announcement means his press pool was told in the morning that there would be no appearances.  That's two days a row just a few weeks away from election day.  These must be days when he wakes up and is "bad".  Saving his medication for the debate this Tuesday?  It does not matter why, this is weak, no way to run a campaign and strengthens my forecast.  This may be the weakest campaign in US history.  

News today out of WI, MI and PA that non degreed whites are registering as new voters at a 40-45% increased rate, while minority registration in those same states is at an anemic 6%!

WAPO/ABC news poll today has POTUS up 4 points in Florida.

Pelosi states she will not attempt another impeachment because "he's not worth the time" lmfao.  

Folks, Landslide cometh!  Mail in ballots will not be an issue!  Biden concedes by midnight central time!

Update 9/19.  RGB death is a huge boost to my forecast.  Nothing motivates the deplorables like a good hard fight by POTUS.  He and Mitch committing to a nomination and a vote within hours of her death is like a bitch slap to the left that the GOP now fights!

The left melting down and rioting will further boost my forecast for reasons previously explained in this thread.

Now, we have this.  Lindsey is on board, and will bring the senate with him!

Attachment Attached File

Update 9/18.  Standing by forecast.  

Gateway Pundit story on audience sizes Trump vs Biden

Attachment Attached File

I know you’ve all been waiting:

Biden concedes by midnight.  42 state minimum landslide.  Tell em Ed told ya!  When NC, PA, MI, WI, MN, FL, NH, OH ALL go TRUMP by 9pm, they know it’s over.  As the red wave moves through GODS country, TRUMP has a landslide before CA, OR and WA close the polls.

Call me on it.  You’ll see.

MAGA!
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:30:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm looking at your post the way the dog in your avatar is looking at the ball.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:31:39 PM EDT
[#2]
lmao FPNI
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I endorse OP's prediction.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:32:52 PM EDT
[#4]
What is your record on predicting these?
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:33:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope you are right.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:33:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I know that dog, he looks at people that way as well....
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:34:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I hope OP nails it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
60% of the time, it works all of the time.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:34:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Tag for November followup
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:35:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Let's hope so.

I will be here,  hammered all night long into into the a.m. like I was in 2016.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:36:31 PM EDT
[#11]
OP nailed it and he gives me hope and confidence!

ETA: Use this for the up to the second countdown.

Election Day Countdown Clock
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:36:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Here's my twist on that: OP is right about a Trump landslide, but the media decides to ignore results and make up their own. They declare Biden the victor, and accuse Trump of trying to steal the election when "his" officials release the correct tallies.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:37:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

2016 prediction coming true:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:38:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Here's my twist on that: OP is right about a Trump landslide, but the media decides to ignore results and make up their own. They declare Biden the victor, and accuse Trump of trying to steal the election when "his" officials release the correct tallies.
View Quote

I would agree with you but the margin will be great enough that the mail in nonsense cannot be deployed.

This will not be 2016
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:40:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Let's hope so.

View Quote

I took the entire week off.  Told my boss “I will not be in any condition to work no matter the outcome.”
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:41:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I would agree with you but the margin will be great enough that the mail in nonsense cannot be deployed.

This will not be 2016
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This will not be 2016

Wont matter.  People are retarded.  Keep in mind the media has ppl believing a virus 99.96% of ppl survive qualifies as a pandemic and if you dont wear a mask you're killing everyone you walk next too.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:42:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I hope you are right.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:42:54 PM EDT
[#18]
your words to God's ears

out shopping for a linen ephod, myself
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:45:50 PM EDT
[#19]
What OP said but MN goes to Biden.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:46:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Gunna be pissed if AZ goes blue
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:50:36 PM EDT
[#21]
I hope you're right, it's fire season so fireworks out out, but I've got A500 steel hung in the back yard that will get at least a cylinder full of .454 if I'm awake when Trump wins.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:53:40 PM EDT
[#22]
I say the odds are still 50/50.... let's hope it goes are way
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:54:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Gunna be pissed if AZ goes blue
View Quote

It would be DEEPLY disappointing!
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:55:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This will not be 2016
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This will not be 2016

I hope so. This is going to be the biggest blue shift in history.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:58:11 PM EDT
[#25]
NH won't be red. We're northern MA.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:01:32 PM EDT
[#26]
From your lips to God's ears.

2016, I told my husband Trump would win and why.  He was up at his libtard brother's house and they were watching the election results. As it got closer to the end, he said this is exactly what my-wife's-name said would happen.  That, of course, set his brother off even more.  I hope we can make him have another meltdown, an even bigger meltdown.

MAGA
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:01:35 PM EDT
[#27]
I think it will be one of the greatest beat - downs in history , just below Reagan’s victory in 84 that was pointed out to me in an earlier thread .
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:01:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't forget the mail in ballots. They have to make it look legit.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:02:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I know you’ve all been waiting:

Biden concedes by midnight.
 42 state minimum landslide.  Tell em Ed told ya!  When NC, PA, MI, WI, MN, FL, NH, OH ALL go TRUMP by 9pm, they know it’s over.  As the red wave moves through GODS country, TRUMP has a landslide before CA, OR and WA close the polls.

Call me on it.  You’ll see.

MAGA!
View Quote

Biden ain't conceding nothing until the mail-in ballots are counted.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:04:56 PM EDT
[#30]
The results wont be decided for weeks after, and that entire time the media will be hyping up how much mail-in support Biden has. Then he will be installed. Hope im wrong...but if there was ever a year for a crazy thing like that to happen, itll be 2020
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:07:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Biden ain't conceding nothing until the mail-in ballots are counted manufactured.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:08:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I think it will be one of the greatest beat - downs in history , just below Reagan’s victory in 84 that was pointed out to me in an earlier thread .
View Quote

I will never forget Reagans victory, 49 states red, only 1 blue state

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:12:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I endorse OP's prediction.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:13:24 PM EDT
[#34]
I hope you're right.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:17:11 PM EDT
[#35]
No shit he's going to win. Compare this to 2016, they gave up months ago.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:17:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

+87
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:17:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Biden ain't conceding nothing until the mail-in ballots are counted.
View Quote

I strongly disagree.  Biden concedes by midnight central.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:18:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The results wont be decided for weeks after, and that entire time the media will be hyping up how much mail-in support Biden has. Then he will be installed. Hope im wrong...but if there was ever a year for a crazy thing like that to happen, itll be 2020
View Quote

I disagree.  Margin will be too high.

If it was close, yeah.   It won’t be.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:21:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Hey all, so my birthday is nov 5th. All I want for my bday is maga please.

So if you all could vote trump this election is be an ecstatic dude
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:22:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I hope OP nails it.
View Quote

Me too!
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:23:19 PM EDT
[#41]
how much have you bet on it?
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:24:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Let's hope so.

View Quote
Election night in GD is best night in GD.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:24:52 PM EDT
[#43]
I believe Bad Orange Man's victory will be greater than 2016.  Them peaceful protets and block parties have really soured normal Americans on the Dems.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:26:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I hope OP nails it.
View Quote

...but I don’t think he will. In a fair election without the massive fraud I’d say OP is right. Unfortunately the largest variable (fraud and legal malfeasance) can’t be calculated.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:26:36 PM EDT
[#45]
I don't see any way that Trump loses except by extreme voter fraud.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:26:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
From your lips to God's ears.

2016, I told my husband Trump would win and why.  He was up at his libtard brother's house and they were watching the election results. As it got closer to the end, he said this is exactly what my-wife's-name said would happen.  That, of course, set his brother off even more.  I hope we can make him have another meltdown, an even bigger meltdown.

MAGA
View Quote

I love liberal tears and smoke coming out of their ears
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:27:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
how much have you bet on it?
View Quote

I paid for BIG Christmases 2005-2010 betting NCAAFB and the very occasional NFL spot.  I swore off betting in 2011 and I’ll always stick to that.

But if I were still wagering I’d go max bet 6 mortgage payments on Trump inauguration 2021.  Two mortgage payments on concession by midnight central 11/4

ETA - stopped betting 2011
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:28:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 8:30:45 PM EDT
[#50]
I think it will hit the fan the next day.
Both sides will claim victory and whoever ends up losing will say the other side cheated (true or not) and it will be on.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top