Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2005 8:52:40 AM EDT
considering one of these in a 5.5 HP self-propelled version.  this is the honda motor with 21" cut.  front wheel drive, high rear wheels.  This seems to be the best deal running in my area right now, but i'm not all that familiar with husqvarna- anyone got any insightful experiences.  thanks.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:01:11 AM EDT
[#1]
They make great chainsaws,

I think anything they put their name on would be top quality
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:11:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Husky makes the best chainsaws going...I imagine their lawnmowers are great too!
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:16:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Husky makes the best chainsaws going...I imagine their lawnmowers are great too!

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:49:13 AM EDT
[#4]
You sure it's a Honda engine? All the Husqvarna hand mowers I've looked at had some other engine brand - Can't remember if it was Kawasaki or Yamaha.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:18:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I was wondering about them also. Great saws and trimmers.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 2:52:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I just bought one from Lowe's:  21in cut, 5.5hp says Honda engine.
The 1st time I used it the blade bent on a pile of dirt!  Took the blade back & complained- they gave me a new blade.

It cuts good, self propel can make you almost run to keep up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top