Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 6:34:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:45:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't lie, you are transporting homeless survivors of the hurricane to the secret FEMA death camps.
It's a plot by Bush to steal the property from them so he can sell it to the Illuminati....

Quoted:
FEMA seem to have their shit together.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:12:57 PM EDT
[#2]
THANK GOD I WAS AT WESTERN STATES... AVOIDING SOUTHEASTERN RUNS...WHISTLING....LONG AWAIT TO GET LOADING AND UNLOADING.. 55 MPH CONVOYS ARE NOT FOR ME...  BLABBPPPFFFTTT RIGHT NOW I AM AT CALDWELL,IDAHO PEACEFULLY QUIET NICE COOL  50 DEGREEES.... I LEARNED MY LESSONS FEW YEARS BACK IN SOUTH EASTERN  STORMS....NEVER DO THAT AGAIN  I ANIT IN FOR CHARITY....SHIEEEEZZZ
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:38:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
THANK GOD I WAS AT WESTERN STATES... AVOIDING SOUTHEASTERN RUNS...WHISTLING....LONG AWAIT TO GET LOADING AND UNLOADING.. 55 MPH CONVOYS ARE NOT FOR ME...  BLABBPPPFFFTTT RIGHT NOW I AM AT CALDWELL,IDAHO PEACEFULLY QUIET NICE COOL  50 DEGREEES.... I LEARNED MY LESSONS FEW YEARS BACK IN SOUTH EASTERN  STORMS....NEVER DO THAT AGAIN  I ANIT IN FOR CHARITY....SHIEEEEZZZ

ouch! my eyes!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:56:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Well, the money ain't too bad  , Over 1k a day, even if I do not run. I WISH we were running at 55 mph. Never saw any shit like this before. Anything on the road that was not part of the road was chain sawed off right at the white line. Trees, telephone poles, parts of boats, you name it. You need to be paying real close attention. Thats why I don;t have any damage photos yet.

Aviator

DAMN!!!  $1,000 A DAY???  SIGN ME UP!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:29:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Sure hold his mudflaps for the day...       Excuse me I just being postwhoring...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:36:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, the money ain't too bad  , Over 1k a day, even if I do not run. I WISH we were running at 55 mph. Never saw any shit like this before. Anything on the road that was not part of the road was chain sawed off right at the white line. Trees, telephone poles, parts of boats, you name it. You need to be paying real close attention. Thats why I don;t have any damage photos yet.

Aviator

DAMN!!!  $1,000 A DAY???  SIGN ME UP!!!

No offence IamtheNRA, I don't know you so don't take this as a personal attack...

But you may not quite understand what the "A DAY" part entails...

And like the sayin goes...

TRUCKIN AINT FER SISSIES

Damn impressive pics there Aviator!  Thanks for putting them up.  I mangaged to sneak between the first two with a trip to Orlando and Tampa then back out west!  *whew!*
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:12:06 AM EDT
[#8]
+100
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:18:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Trust me, we seriously appreciate you guys bringing all that stuff down here to us !!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:26:21 PM EDT
[#10]
FEMA Act together?? Say it isn't so.  The tinfoil hat boys just about had us convinced they were the real bud guys that run the black helicopters.

Unfortunately FEMA has had too much prctice this year.  Then again living in earthquake country I'm glad to see they are competent.

I do some emergency preparedness and communications drills with the county for earthquakes (and etc) and the scope of what has to be done in these disasters is absolutely amazing.

Is that 1K a day gross?  Does that include you paying fuel, and truck expenses or is that just for driving? with other capital and operating expenses geting paid out of another pot?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:08:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:06:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Don't lie, you are transporting homeless survivors of the hurricane to the secret FEMA death camps.
It's a plot by Bush to steal the property from them so he can sell it to the Illuminati....

Quoted:
FEMA seem to have their shit together.

WTF?

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:10:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

It has nothing to do with the illuminati.

The masons are behind it.  They're making soylent green for the next batch of 'survivors'.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:11:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for the help Aviator, we need you guys down here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top