Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2013 4:37:59 PM EDT
Some years ago, when I was in pharmaceutical sales I was co traveling wi
th my district manager. Although a pain in the butt she meant well.

I pick her up at starbuck and before we hot the road we had a coffee and discussed business and reviewed numbers. So at 845 we start our journey. A day filled with appointments, lunches and ass kissing high profile doctors.

I jumped on I95 in CT heading south towards Fairfield with my manager and we hit and absolute traffic jam a total stall... Pretty much a standstill.

Well soon after we get stuck in traffic  that morning coffee kicks in and jump start my bowels. I have to go really really bad, but I manage to squeeze my ass cheeks hard enough to subdue the inevitable for a short while.

Fast forward 20mins... Traffic finally clears up, but my problem has reared its head again... I can no longer hold it in by squeezing my ass cheeks... Well as I speed through traffic and finally exit in Fairfield . I am sweating bullets and I can feel my my skin tone changing to pale...

We get to parking lot... I throw car in park and exit with a purpose... I have my cheeks squeezed so tightly i am walking on my heels...

Just as i get to the entrance... I can no longer hold hit... I totally shit my pants... Right there at the building entrance with my manager standing a foot away. At this point she doesn't know.

I make my way to the bathroom, take my pants off... And throw my underwear in garbage... But i have shit all inside my pant legs..

Well I clean off .best I can and try to stay calm... Well I exit bathroom and manager catches on to what happened....

She can obviously smell it and see it in my eyes... She approaches me and asked for me to drop her off at starbucks and tells me to take rest of day off...

So I did amd she went with another rep that day... We never spoke of the incident ...

Shittiest and most embarrassing day of my life.

Lets hear them stories
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:42:18 PM EDT
[#1]
You win this one. First time I've ever heard a story on a Shitty Drug Dealer.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:42:28 PM EDT
[#2]
IBTPTL...

In before the poop thread lock

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top