Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2017 5:30:19 PM EDT
Mine was great.

Did my usual Saturday range trip. Took a few friends and got one of them ringing steel at 500 yards for the first time. It was a good time.

My daughter has taking a liking to bird feeders so built her a stand in the yard to hang a few.

Built my wife an above ground garden and helped her plant tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, green beans, and pinto beans. This is our first attempt at gardening so I'm curious to see our results

Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:35:51 PM EDT
[#1]
You win again.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:41:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I flew an airplane and worked on pistol at work Saturday.  Good day.

Pissed the wife off last night, shitty Sunday.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:44:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I laid my mother to rest on Friday, now I'm sick
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:59:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Mine was great.

Did my usual Saturday range trip. Took a few friends and got one of them ringing steel at 500 yards for the first time. It was a good time.
View Quote

whats the rifle on the far right that looks like an SVD?  

My Friday was similar...spent 3-4 hours at the range.  It was basically CMP day for me and I dragged out one of my Garands, an M1 Carbine, and Kimber 22 (82G?  forget the model number right now), as well as a Noveske I got last year and am just now getting around to firing.  
The Ruger MKII Govt Target Model also saw some action for the first time in probably a decade as well.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:03:45 PM EDT
[#5]
MIL transferred to nursing home after having a stroke a week ago.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:03:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:04:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Horrible.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks like a great weekend OP. Nice garden, too.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:13:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Put intake gaskets and MPFI upgrade in my 98 Silverado. Didn't get the dizzy in quite right I think. Started right up but runs a bit rough.  P0300 code. FUCK ME. Off to the shop to get the timing checked next week. Happy Easter !!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:15:13 PM EDT
[#10]
I replaced a radiator in my minivan. I had discovered it was losing fluid about two weeks ago. 
It was my third time replacing a radiator. The other two times were for compact cars. They were easy to remove and replace.
This minivan was a different story. I had to remove the front bumper, the battery and engine decorative cover. It was very hard to take out and put back in. There was another radiator-like thing in front, looks lit is  connected to the air conditioning plumbing. In the past, I just lifted the radiator up vertically and out it came. For this minivan, I had to move it forward to clear this crossmember and then pull it up between the cross-member and the radiator thing. it took four hours. Mazda radiator host clips would not slide easily to the point where I just went to Auto Zone and bought two radiator hose clamps where you use a screwdriver to tighten it to finish it off. 
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:17:55 PM EDT
[#11]
It was ok.

BTW, squirrels are going to kill your bird food.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:18:17 PM EDT
[#12]
It was kind of lame. Spent most of Friday and Saturday cleaning my rental to get it ready to sell. Man some people are filthy.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:24:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Smoke for brunch this morning, lots of drinking and eating this weekend.  Can't complain.  Could've used a good bicycle ride in there tho'.

Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:25:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Excellent, I sold a Colt barrel for almost $3000.00.

Pulled the carb on my pressure washer and cleaned the main jet, runs great now, got the Zero turn and walk behind up and running and summerized the snow equipment.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:34:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Smoke for brunch this morning, lots of drinking and eating this weekend.  Can't complain.  Could've used a good bicycle ride in there tho'.

https://i.gyazo.com/d348796e9c82b06827d71fa4aa48b375.png
View Quote
GAF
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:42:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Well, I went fishing, didn't catch anything, then got my truck stuck in a hole for 22 hours. Tried to dig it out for 4 hours, that didn't work. Then finally found someone to pull me out for only $250.

Then, I had to wake up at 4:30 this morning and go to work. SO, I basically have no complaints.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:45:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Very sorry for your loss. 
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:46:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You win again.
View Quote
I second that.

Mine was spent riding around in a car trying to catch up to my sweetie's son who tripped, broke his ankle and had to be transported to the emergency room.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:46:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Weird, interrupted double tap
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:47:47 PM EDT
[#20]
i discovered cold fusion and spit the atom. 
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:48:02 PM EDT
[#21]
I loaned a good friend the use of my truck and labor yesterday.  We put a big load of mulch around his new pool deck.
Then we grilled out brats and burgers.

Today has been take-it-easy day.  A few light house chores aside, I'm just relaxing.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:49:34 PM EDT
[#22]
I got the motorcycle out of winter storage yesterday and did a bit of riding.  Only about 50 miles.

Today l did about 20 and now I'm firing up the grill for some elk burgers.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:50:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Had to work overtime Friday, slept all day Saturday, went out to play some blackjack last night, watched a pretty great F1 race this morning, went back to bed, now it's 4pm and I'm now thinking about getting up to make breakfast. 
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:50:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sorry for you loss, that always makes for a bad weekend, hope you feel better and well soon.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:53:26 PM EDT
[#25]
I spent today float fishing on the James River with my youngest son.  Only caught one fish, but that's OK...spending the day with the kid out on the river was good enough.

My kid:
Attachment Attached File

Me:
Attachment Attached File

The bald eagle we saw.  America! Hell Yeah!  
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:54:31 PM EDT
[#26]
I had to work ( as I do every Sat & Sun)

Yesterday I was one of 2 people that worked, today I was by myself all day.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:01:27 PM EDT
[#28]
My credit card number was swiped somewhere within the last month. I just noticed that my monthly statement had $350 in Uber fares from San Fransisco.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:09:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Started out great.  Weather was awesome.  Put new wheels and tires on my 1966 Mustang.  Rebuilt the carb.  New fuel pump.  Changed oil.  Washed and detailed it.  Lowered rear 1".

We were at a friends house for dinner and a bonfire Saturday night until about 10:00.  Then woke up and started throwing up at about 1:00 AM.  Sick as hell today.  Don't know why.  Was out in the yard with the wife and kids this morning looking for eggs I hid last night and was miserable.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:12:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Spent Sat. gathering cattle and branding (about 70 head).  Gathered, sorted (cows and calf's), branded and doctored (de-wormed and fly sprayed cows/bulls).  As long as everyone knows what to do (and does it) all this goes quickly but makes for a long day:  exhausted last night and pretty laid back today (Sunday).  Maybe go out and expend some ammo (reloads) later.  Warm here in NM and no wind - not bad at all ..........
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:17:06 PM EDT
[#31]
So far awesome. Drove 12 hours from New Jersistan to Tennessee. Been hanging around the Knoxville are; actually we're staying? at a hotel in Sweetwater. It's friggin' quiet here. People are very nice.

Took my daughter to the Knoxville Zoo today. It's a very nice zoo. I also saw two ARFcommers. One was on I-81 near exit 86 in Virginia and the other was getting in his truck this afternoon at the Texas Roadhouse in Knoxville behind the Walmart. I yelled, 'FU AROCK!' At him, he laughed waved and said hello then drove away really really fast. He was probably upset I didn't have a fruit plate.

Tomorrow I'll be meeting with a realtor in Knoxville and going to look at a bunch of houses in Loudon and the Knoxville area.

Hopefully we can get out of NJ soon.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:17:35 PM EDT
[#32]
If by "weekend" you count Thursday and Friday...

Met up with 4 others and did almost 600 miles of desert riding and camped out 2 nights off the bikes. Had a blast, but sore and tired today.

Stop to check the loads before hitting the dirt.

That sand can be evil. Especially loaded down with extra gear for camping. No damage or injuries except to the ego.

Friday sunrise at 4000'. There was frost on my saddle bags.

1st campsite.

Yamaha, Kawasaki, KTM, 2 Hondas

Gettin' my kicks...
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:20:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Friday was a holiday to sent step son to friend's in Seattle while we went to Grand Cayman and has some quality beach time.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:23:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Fishing Friday after work, nice and quiet at the lake, just like I like it.

Saturday was spent looking at a four wheeler with a friend, went out Saturday night to celebrate his b day .

Went fishing for a bit this morning. Now its housework and chores getting ready for the workday
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#35]
I've been sick all weekend
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:33:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

My Friday was similar...spent 3-4 hours at the range.  It was basically CMP day for me and I dragged out one of my Garands, an M1 Carbine, and Kimber 22 (82G?  forget the model number right now), as well as a Noveske I got last year and am just now getting around to firing.  
The Ruger MKII Govt Target Model also saw some action for the first time in probably a decade as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mine was great.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn38/rccox/Guns/573831C5-D7C9-4943-B6B9-0985E5B8E256.jpg

Romanian PSL.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:35:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Mine is just getting started. My daughter goes to a private school and her spring break started Wednesday and goes through a week from Monday. We are having a blast.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:40:42 PM EDT
[#39]
boring but that's fine, I'm a boring person

ran 1.5 miles outside today as the weather was nice, not a total fail
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:42:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Spent the whole weekend taking my daughter to easter activities.  She had a blast and saw both sets of grandparents and had an easter egg hunt at her best buddies house today.  Couldn't ask for anything better.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:42:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Father in law passed last Wednesday so it's been hectic.
Lots of family in town. Went shooting with my BIL, had fun and did OK.
Shot the ARFCOM moa shtf challenge again this morning and didn't suck too bad.
Kid is flying in from New Jersey Tuesday so that will be nice considering the circumstances.
Mostly just  being quiet and trying to help out my wife the best I can while sneaking off to do my thing when I'm not needed.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:46:17 PM EDT
[#42]
fucking horrible.  about to be homeless, all my shit will be repoed soon.  thinking of checking out and disappearing.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:49:38 PM EDT
[#43]
I spent $282 on French Toast.  

Flying into Beautiful Kearny, AZ - E67
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:54:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Shitty.

I hurt my back a week ago, and it is just beginning to get better.

Went to the usual gathering of the low-information side of the family, but it was kind of nice anyway.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:50:44 PM EDT
[#45]
bought a new Rav4 even though I hate buying new cars.  My rockauto bill was getting as high as a car payment.  Have my Jeep GC apart in the backyard awaiting a new steering gear box.  Spent the day watching my little red headed grand baby look for easter eggs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top