Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2015 7:53:42 PM EDT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvFbgP2XjU0

This made me laugh.  Specifically the stock part.  Comments are good to.  

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:04:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Super annoying voice!

I couldn't even make it to the two minute mark before shutting it down.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:15:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow, what a fucked up pile of electrical taped shit that he turned that nice Mossy into
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:02:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow, what a fucked up pile of electrical taped shit that he turned that nice Mossy into
View Quote

Yeah, you know you fucked up when the solution to a gun mod becomes electrical tape!

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:06:15 PM EDT
[#4]
The damn light is worth twice what the gun is.  

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:12:28 PM EDT
[#5]
This was a much better use of a Mossberg 500:

It ejects business cards when you cycle the action.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:19:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I could see getting my nuts jammed in the back tire when I slid off the seat....
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:21:27 PM EDT
[#8]
You'd have to pedal like a motherfucker to get up on that wheelie bar.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:25:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Rough.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:31:34 PM EDT
[#10]
I think he did a decent job. Put a flashlight on the forend, added a sling mount, and shortened the stock. The trimmed down rubber on the recoil pad was a little rough looking, but that is just a minor cosmetic detail. His shotgun is now quite a bit more handy for home defense.

If you picked up a used pump shotgun for $200 (not that hard to do), you could do the same mods for another $25 and have a decent utility gun. I don't see why you would ding the guy.

Someone not looking to spend a lot could buy a hunting shotgun, cut down the barrel themselves, cold blue the end, and do mods like this guy and have a serviceable piece.

FYI: when you trim down a rubber recoil pad, a belt sander does a neat job if you are careful, and even hand sanding with a block will do a tolerable job.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:34:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think he did a decent job. Put a flashlight on the forend, added a sling mount, and shortened the stock. The trimmed down rubber on the recoil pad was a little rough looking, but that is just a minor cosmetic detail. His shotgun is now quite a bit more handy for home defense.

If you picked up a used pump shotgun for $200 (not that hard to do), you could do the same mods for another $25 and have a decent utility gun. I don't see why you would ding the guy.

Someone not looking to spend a lot could buy a hunting shotgun, cut down the barrel themselves, cold blue the end, and do mods like this guy and have a serviceable piece.

FYI: when you trim down a rubber recoil pad, a belt sander does a neat job if you are careful, and even hand sanding with a block will do a tolerable job.
View Quote

Oh ok, so you're one of the InlandEmpireDudes.  

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:44:26 PM EDT
[#12]
I've always hated how long most shotgun stocks are, so I can understand shortening the stock.  I've done it on a couple of 870's, but those are wood stocked and I did a little nicer job.
Youth stocks are generally perfect for home defense, but they're also $50 you could spend on beer money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top