Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:22:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:24:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Sent the link on to others.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:28:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Should this surprise anyone here on this forum? The news media has been lying in the print media "by omission" from day one by misplacing and's, but's and the's. So wha else is new?  In the past such outrageous lies are often covered up or forgotten about because it takes so long to dessimate the information, but today with the internet, these lies can often be outed and refuted in a matter of days if not hours.  Witness the Dan Rather-gate.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:28:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I've also noticed lately that TLC, Discovery and particularly The History Channel are using unidentified "experts" to comment on everything from Global Warming to family issues.  After a while you will catch on that these so-called "experts" are far left nut jobs representing groups such as PETA, Greenpeace and most often the ACLU.  THC even used Ralph Nader as an "expert" last night on one of their leftist slanted "historical" pieces.  

Hundreds of times a day the younger generation is bombarded with this revisionist history, PC, junk science America-hating agenda.  Good luck America!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:54:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've also noticed lately that TLC, Discovery and particularly The History Channel are using unidentified "experts" to comment on everything from Global Warming to family issues.  After a while you will catch on that these so-called "experts" are far left nut jobs representing groups such as PETA, Greenpeace and most often the ACLU.  THC even used Ralph Nader as an "expert" last night on one of their leftist slanted "historical" pieces.  

Hundreds of times a day the younger generation is bombarded with this revisionist history, PC, junk science America-hating agenda.  Good luck America!

Yep...that's why the only thing I use my TV for is to watch DVDs and play Xbox.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top