Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 1:16:36 PM EDT
I have a .50 Beowulf upper, 16 inch, that has had maybe 100 to 120 round through it. I need to sell this upper to help finance my son's orthodontics. I was wondering what I should ask for it on the EE? I have 6 or 7 boxes of factory ammo, reloadiong dies, Some new(approximately 200 new) and ( a little, will have to dig it up)some once fired brass, 1 mag, 200 SPEER .50 cal 325 grain bullets, and other Odds and ends.  What would be a fair price for this?

CAn I just send it out to anyone Via UPS?
What about sending Ammo? UPS?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 1:27:08 PM EDT
[#1]
yes and yes

I have recieved both via UPS before
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 1:32:05 PM EDT
[#2]
$10, and you can send it right to me  

Midway USA is selling the uppers for ~$630 new. With all the goodies you are including, I would try for $650 plus shipping, and I would not go below $575.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 3:24:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll second HappyShooter's appraisal, maybe even $25-50 more(you can always lower the asking price if nobody bites).
As far as UPS, you can send the upper from a "UPS Store", as it is a GUN PART and not a complete FIREARM.  For the ammo, it will have to shipped from a UPS shipping depot, or whatever they're called.  The actual UPS place where the big brown trucks pick stuff up and drop it off.  The box will have to be marked on the outside "ORM-D cartridges, small arms".  
Good luck,
Dan
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 3:32:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the money and would take it off your hands right now but the wife would throw a tizzy cause we can't use it for hunting around here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top