Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2002 7:42:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 7:47:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I voted a 3, but I believe I'm more of a 2 1/2.  Occasionally a cartridge will get left on the dresser, or the Blue Press will be laying with the days mail on the bar.

Mostly I keep my hobby under wraps, friends and neighbors that want to be cordial, know and neighbors who ignore me and general acquanitances, don't need to know.

Ryan
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 7:47:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 7:49:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Guns? What's a "gun"? Do you mean "gnus"? There are no guns here. We're just a bunch of hippy-dippy collectors of cars, antiques, and antique cars. Go away.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 8:41:58 AM EDT
[#4]
The only person who would even know I've got a 'possible firearm' would be the postman... all the gun rags and NRA mailings give it away... [;)]  
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 8:53:13 AM EDT
[#5]
It would take about two hours of really looking to unearth the fetish I call gun worship.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 2:02:24 AM EDT
[#6]
"It depends."

Upstairs (main entry/living area) -- forget it.

Basement -- about three seconds.

Funny story:  a former friend had a new girlfriend who had been spending every waking moment at his place for at least two months.  I made some gun-related comment while visiting.  She freaked out, and demanded to know if her boyfriend had any of those awful, awful guns.

I guess she never noticed the NRA refrigerator magnet, his books on marksmanship in his living-room bookcase, or the boxes of ammo in his closet. . . .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top