Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2008 5:29:46 PM EDT
I just saw a thread on DU about how much Cindy McCain's outfit cost.

I registered and basically said they must be kidding...were they really that desperate to attack that they had to question Cindy's outfit?

So, how long will it take for me to get banned from DU?

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 5:30:22 PM EDT
[#1]
You probably already are.

ETA: post the URL?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 5:30:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Dead man walkin'.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 5:31:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh, you are banned.

They monitor all posts here.  They are SCARED Marys over there.  ANYTHING with Palin.  Palin to dungbats is like Sherman to the South.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 5:40:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussing women's clothing is perfectly legit on feminine websites like DU.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 5:42:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone that worries about how much anyone spends on personal material items (guns included) has too much fucking time on their hands.  Get a job DUmmies!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:29:21 PM EDT
[#6]
2 posts.

That's all it took and I got the boot.

And no, I'm not gonna post a link to the thread. It wouldn't do any good anyway...my posts were removed.

Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:34:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
2 posts.

That's all it took and I got the boot.

And no, I'm not gonna post a link to the thread. It wouldn't do any good anyway...my posts were removed.

Wow. Just wow.

They are PARANOID.

Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:36:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Anyone that worries about how much anyone spends on personal material items (guns included) has too much fucking time on their hands.  Get a job DUmmies!!

Like when the Republicans blasted Clinton for his $200.00 haircut?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top