Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2002 1:22:27 PM EDT
Her Side of the Story

My husband was in an odd mood Saturday night. We planned to meet at a cafe for a drink. I spent the afternoon shopping with the girls and I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit later than I promised, but he didn't say anything about it. I don't remember doing anything to make him upset, but I could tell there was something wrong.  The conversation was quite slow going so I thought we should go off to someplace intimate so we could talk more privately. We went to this restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny. I was getting really worried, what did I do? What was bothering him?  Was he mad at me? I tried to cheer him up, but started to wonder what was bothering him.  Was it me or something else?  I asked him if he was upset with me, he said no. But I wasn't really sure. In the car on the way back home, I said that I loved him deeply and he just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the heck that meant because, you know, he didn't say it back or anything. We finally got back home and I was wondering if he was going to leave me! So I tried to get him to talk but he just switched on the TV.  Reluctantly, I said I was going to go to bed. Then after about 10 minutes, he joined me and to my surprise, we made love. But, he still seemed really distracted, so afterwards I wanted to confront him but didn't, so I just cried myself to sleep. I just don't know what to do anymore. I mean, I really think he's seeing someone else.

His Side of the Story

Missed a 10 point buck today-- three shots --couldn't shoot for shit!  Felt kinda bummed out. Got laid though.

Link Posted: 11/28/2002 1:57:58 PM EDT
[#1]
hes got something on his mind. could be another girl, or maby its the buck of a lifetime he missed. or it could be something very important for both of you, but that he just can't seem to tell you about.

i know i get bummed when i have good news that i can't share..

go hunting with him, maby thatl cheer him up.
Link Posted: 11/28/2002 2:36:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Is this for real or is it a story?
Link Posted: 11/28/2002 3:19:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe it is a joke guys
Link Posted: 11/28/2002 3:22:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I like my beer cold, my woman hot, a gun on my hip and a smoke in my hand. You got a problem with that?
View Quote

Not a problem as such, but I like a woman on my hip, my gun smoking and a beer in my hand.
Or was it the gun in my hand, the woman smoking and the hand on her hip?
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 2:02:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 2:07:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
hehehehe! [;D]
View Quote

What he said![:D]
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 2:16:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 3:14:06 AM EDT
[#8]
How can I explain this to women......Not all of our thoughts are about you or a "relationship" we do not use all of our time and energy thinking up strange " relationship " scenarios. We save that for tactical situations.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top