Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2008 5:01:49 PM EDT
I've been searching on-line but can't find help. I was able to copy my contacts, but not my e-mails. HELP!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:23:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to your control panel, go to "mail" and look under the settings for the files that are listed there. That will show you where the outlook .pst files are. you can copy the file over or better yet, import it into you new outlook.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:24:12 PM EDT
[#2]
You should be able to do a migration using the Windows tool between your computers, and IIRC, it will copy mail and many other settings you'll forget about.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:24:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:26:34 PM EDT
[#4]
C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

By default that is where outlook stores it's shit. Copy that folder to the new computer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top