Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 6:00:37 AM EDT
I would appreciate instructions on how to take a photo on a floppy and post it on the board. Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:05:28 AM EDT
[#1]
First off ya need a place to "host" your photos. That could be done here by membership purchse or some other place, then simply pick "BOARD CODE" on the bottom of where ya type (below the funny faces) and follow the instructions there....

Mike
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:14:20 AM EDT
[#2]
1)Go to Imageshack

2)click the browse button on their page (This will cause a window to pop up showing the pics on your computers hard drive you have to choose from)

3) select the pic you wish to host by double clicking the picture from the window

4)Click the (host it) button on imageshack's site

5)you will then be taken to a page with lines of code put into certain formats for you to use.
   Highlight the first example they give you (the first box at the top)

6) After highlighting the code, press: control c
    This will copy the code for you

7) come back to ARFCOM and create a post. Click on the body of the post with your mouse, and then press: control v
(This will paste the code to your post)

8) then submit your post and the picture wll show
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:15:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I would appreciate instructions on how to take a photo on a floppy and post it on the board. Thank you.

Go Here ----> www.tinypic.com <---- Click me and click the Browse..buton to browse  your files to find the picture you want to post. Dbl. click it,
and then Click on the Host  It... button.

It will give you a URL that you can Copy and Paste into the IMAGE Window in the arfcom menu.

Thats is all.

ETA: Or you could do it glockguy's way both are just as easy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top