Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2010 6:20:13 PM EDT

Love to watch those cocky mother fuckers (The New York Jets) go down in flames
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:23:05 PM EDT
[#1]
A-fucking-greed. The Miami Heat of football is getting their asses handed to them by BAL defense.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:23:47 PM EDT
[#2]
J-E-T-S suck suck suck!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:25:36 PM EDT
[#3]
21 to 5 in first downs. GTFOoftown.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:25:50 PM EDT
[#4]
This whole preseason they Jets have been talking like this year's superbowl was theirs to lose.

I'm enjoying this.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:29:16 PM EDT
[#5]

false start against the Jets with less than 2 minutes left on a critical drive for them.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:30:04 PM EDT
[#6]
The Jets are one of those teams that have done nothing and yet they get a ton of publicity for some reason.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:30:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Can't wait for the Patriots to stomp the shit out of them in week 2.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:31:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Ooooo, that hurt.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:32:49 PM EDT
[#9]
OUCH! that hurt me! Lewis is a beast.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:32:57 PM EDT
[#10]
HA!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:33:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:33:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:33:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

OUCH! that hurt me! Lewis is a beast.

yes, yes he is.

that receiver when he takes his helmet off ->

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:34:31 PM EDT
[#14]
What a dumbass! He went out of bounds before the first down yard line.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:35:04 PM EDT
[#15]
What a dumbass. Stepping out of bounds a yard shy of the 1st down on a 4th and 10.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:35:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What a dumbass! He went out of bounds before the first down yard line.

He was still addled from that hit by Lewis
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:36:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

+1000!  Will Mark Sanchez and the rest of those loud-mouthed fuck-sticks please thut the Hell up now?  That last hit by Lewis was epic!

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:37:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:38:04 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1000! Will Mark Sanchez and the rest of those loud-mouthed fuck-sticks please thut the Hell up now? That last hit by Lewis was epic!

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:38:54 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

good lord. the fans should sue. seriously. they had absoulty no offense. 6 1st downs. thats like 1 drive for NE. that sanchez kid can't throw for shit. now i see why LT did so well on the west coast he rarely faced a real run defense. tonight he did. the only reason it wasn't a horrid trouncing was the jets defense.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:40:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

good lord. the fans should sue. seriously. they had absoulty no offense. 6 1st downs. thats like 1 drive for NE. that sanchez kid can't throw for shit. now i see why LT did so well on the west coast he rarely faced a real run defense. tonight he did. the only reason it wasn't a horrid trouncing was the jets defense.

That's the Raven's bread and butter. Defense.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Something we can agree on.

They should have spent their time looking for a QB, instead of getting Revis signed.  That fat fuck Rex Ryan didn't have anythjing to say, for once.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:42:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

no shit I'm a steelers fan look at my avatar.

well the browns when down like a $5 on the Bucs and the bungels got raped by NE shaping up to be steelers and ravens again this year. ravens are looking alot better than my team though.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:42:36 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

The Jets are one of those teams that have done nothing and yet they get a ton of publicity for some reason.

Joe Namath guaranteed that they would win SB 3, and they did.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:49:56 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Quoted:

What happened 40 something years ago, has nothing to do with the abortion that is their team now.

I'm sorry, but Sanchez was an average QB at USC, at best. He'll be Brady Quinn in two years...or Tim Couch.   Nothing but hype.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:51:30 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

no shit I'm a steelers fan look at my avatar.

well the browns when down like a $5 on the Bucs and the bungels got raped by NE shaping up to be steelers and ravens again this year. ravens are looking alot better than my team though.

Yeah, my team is in a completely different division and it's easy to tell what the Ravens are all about.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What happened 40 something years ago, has nothing to do with the abortion that is their team now.

I'm sorry, but Sanchez was an average QB at USC, at best. He'll be Brady Quinn in two years...or Tim Couch.   Nothing but hype.

They get the publicity for that reason. Can you find another?

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:55:36 PM EDT
[#28]
That game was embarassing for both teams. Terrible, terrible. They want to get rid of preseason games, but it looks like all around the NFL most teams looked rusty as shit in week 1.

Glad the Jets got it handed to them. I was tired of hearing about them all the time.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:56:43 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They get the publicity for that reason. Can you find another?

Yeah.  Rex Ryan is a loud mouthed media whore.  That fucker can smell a microphone or a camera from miles away.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top