Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2002 12:36:14 AM EDT
When we have new guys like Jason F posting way out of line shit,Why do we have to even post back to him?  It's apparent he has no since of what is right.  The mods don't need any amount of post to know this is just out of the picture.

This is not Grandman twitching ETH with an intellectual probe that could go anyway depending on your religious inclination,this is just plain and simple case of the like how could you kill woman and children with a M60  .You just don't lead them as much!

Not even funny at anyones cost!   When these posts come about just nuke them, and say sorry dude your services are no longer tolerated or needed here!

DonR,Tyler,Eric,Sweep,DaveG,all you guys are doing a good job.  The best we can expect you to do with the current transcript of no pay lots of play,Freedom ain't worth nothing if nothing less is free,feeling free was good enough for me.

You pay for a membership and you think about do I want to lose this privilege with a dumb ass post?

Every body here that posts dumb ass posts of really strange proportions is usually not a team member,so jack them up!

Bob
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 12:39:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 12:40:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Every body here that posts dumb ass posts of really strange proportions is usually not a team member
View Quote

There is one glaring exception to that. [%|]

Link Posted: 7/13/2002 12:42:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 12:47:39 AM EDT
[#4]
As the first to raise an objection to JasonF's post, I will add that we ought to provide sufficient time to allow one to redeem oneself.  
Make no mistake, I hate JasonF.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 12:56:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Contrary to apparant belief, most of the mods and staff here are just regular people who are willing to donate their time to keep this site running smoothly.  Being a mod doesn't mean that you're right all the time. We're subject to mistakes just like anyone else. The biggest difference is that when a mod makes a decision based on his or her judgement, they're called Censors, or Nazis. This has a tendency to make some a little gun shy about making the right decision.

Although I agree with you to an extent, I'm afraid what you propose would only serve to rile the villagers.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 1:09:18 AM EDT
[#6]
bobby, on the several occasions that there have been "ar15.com crackdowns" people get pissed off.  While I think that shit like JasonF and others have said is really stupid, I don't see how banishing somebody for saying something [b]you[/b] just don't agree with will add anything to our community.

I've been perusing this board for a couple years, and have posted using a couple different aliases and I firmly believe that the wild idiotic antics of guys like frankthespank, mcuzi (and all of his incarnations), BOG, and all of the other quasi-trolls added something to the atmosphere.  Their extremist idiocy makes you take a step back and think about how truly loonie people can get.  I've gone fruit-loopy a few times since we lost BOG and McUzi, because I didn't have the "I don't want to seem like this jackass" impetus always there.  My extreme posts always hover on the barely tolerable, and are even accepted by a few, but when I look back I just shake my head and think, "What was I doing."  Without the stupid antics of the professional extremo-trolls I, and others have become a little more extreme than we used to be.

Besides, seeing somebody make himself look like a total dipshit is really entertaining.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 1:12:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I've been perusing this board for a couple years, and have posted using a couple different aliases and I firmly believe that the wild idiotic antics of guys like frankthespank, mcuzi (and all of his incarnations), BOG, and all of the other quasi-trolls added something to the atmosphere.  Their extremist idiocy makes you take a step back and think about how truly loonie people can get.  I've gone fruit-loopy a few times since we lost BOG and McUzi, because I didn't have the "I don't want to seem like this jackass" impetus always there.  My extreme posts always hover on the barely tolerable, and are even accepted by a few, but when I look back I just shake my head and think, "What was I doing."  Without the stupid antics of the professional extremo-trolls I, and others have become a little more extreme than we used to be.

Besides, seeing somebody make himself look like a total dipshit is really entertaining.
View Quote

Interesting... [:\]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 1:23:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Another media mogul hard at it.

Show the cop beating the 16 yrs old, 500 more times.

Shit I can't get enough.

BTW- do you and doublefeed work for AR15.com
LEt the mods do their jobs
DAMNIT

There has been so many more posts,more extreme to the sheeple than this one(you can't let go of )but I will not give them any more fame.

You are just as bad as the postee.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 1:26:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 1:26:18 AM EDT
[#10]
To the mods your doing a great job.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 1:27:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
No, I don't work for AR15.com, but I do live in the same state as two (maybe more) of the moderators.
That entitles me to speak on behalf of Goatboy.
[whacko]
View Quote

Goat is in NY
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 1:31:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 1:33:57 AM EDT
[#13]
[beer]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 1:49:36 AM EDT
[#14]
I understand what you are saying REDMANFMS,as I don't know what happened to STYRAUG he was most allways entertaining ,sometimes less than conventional in his constant role in spanking the ruling class!       When I lived in Cali in 1967-73  We saw WoodStock In the Sana-Monica civic center heard Hoyt Axton And linda Ronstade play live for a  Jerry Brown election mash and smoked dope live on the front steps!

Now I know things are different now,but we took great pride then in being different ,much like now we are so different,that if we are not careful we will be all alike.     Back then in 1965 my tattoe made me an outcast,now if you don't have one it makes you an outcast!

I'm just an old buffalo trying to stay close enough to the herd so the wolves have a hard time in singling me out,cause one on one ain't no one wolfe gonna get me!

Bob  [8D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top