Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2015 8:10:40 PM EDT
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama -

Houston Texans defensive lineman Brandon Ivory has been charged in what police describe as a residential burglary in Tuscaloosa.

Authorities say the 23-year-old Ivory, a former Alabama standout, was arrested with another man Wednesday after two people said a pair of men busted down a door and took two Apple iPads and cash.

One of the suspects was allegedly armed with an assault rifle and the other had a knife.
Quick Clicks

The 6-foot-4 Ivory, who weighs about 310 pounds, and 21-year-old Nicholas Gerald Gibson III are both charged with two counts of burglary. Each man is in the county jail with bond set at $120,000

http://www.click2houston.com/sports/houston-texans-lineman-brandon-ivory-charged-in-burglary-in-alabama/33930832
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:14:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Would be why I am a big fan of the 12 gauge shotgun for my home!

I guess that may go down as  the worlds most expensive iPad....

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:17:09 PM EDT
[#2]
If only he had a good job.

I hate to see what he is like when he is no longer in the league and has blown all of his money.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:22:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hate to see what he is like when he is no longer in the league and has blown all of his money.
View Quote

You won't have to wait long...
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:23:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm certain that he was just endeavoring to keep it reals, yo.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:27:24 PM EDT
[#5]
From his mugshot and the fact that he attended Alabama I'm thinking he may be able to get off on a mentally retarded defense.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top