Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2001 6:55:31 AM EDT
Is there a gun show at the GRB this weekend? Will it be worth going to???
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 7:05:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, the Houston High Caliber Gun Show.  It's usually pretty good, and they will have ammo.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 7:09:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Houston,
I'm gonna be looking for a nice 16" upper for my Colt AR-15. Hopefully I can find one there that I like. I should have picked one up at the Astro Hall show a couple of weeks ago but was too busy looking for a shotgun for a girlfriend.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 9:13:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Where is it going to be?  I'm new to houston and have no idea where GRB is.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 9:17:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Sgt, it's downtown just south of the new Enron? stadium and just west of Hwy 59, tell me where ur coming from and I tell ya the best route to get there.

Mike
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 9:25:14 AM EDT
[#5]
George R. Brown Convention Center.

You can ask anyone around the city and if you get dowtown you can see it from anywhere on the south side of downtown. It looks like a big rectangular box with gigantic plumbing.

But seriously, it is really easy to find if you go to the SE side of downtown Houston. It sits out there sort of by itself, as far as big buildings go.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 9:36:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Where is it going to be?  I'm new to houston and have no idea where GRB is.
View Quote

Get yourself to Highway 59 through Downtown and you can't miss it.  It's best to be coming from the North on 59 and heading south, which will let you exit to the west side of 59 and have no problems getting there.

I'll be there this weekend, probably on Saturday, and hope to see all of you there.  drock should be there with his tables of books and stuff, so if you see him say hi!

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 5:03:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the directions guys.  I hope my checking account can take the punishment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top