Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 2/1/2011 10:41:37 PM EDT
I just finshed eating a hot dog and I notice they were packaged seven dogs to the 12oz package. WTF? Really an odd number of dogs does not make good dog/bun ratio or dog/pound math.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:44:40 PM EDT
Were they Kosher dogs? Have you ever heard the term "jewed"? This is what they were referring to, the systematic thievery from the American people, 1 hotdog at a time.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:53:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LOW2000:
Were they Kosher dogs? Have you ever heard the term "jewed"? This is what they were referring to, the systematic thievery from the American people, 1 hotdog at a time.

I choked and then burst out laughing.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:31:09 PM EDT

They were Kosher dogs. Hebrew National all beef to be exact.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:38:36 PM EDT
It's a jewish cornspiracy to increase sales. You have to buy 56 buns and dogs to break out even.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:41:34 PM EDT
Originally Posted By miltonshooter:

They were Kosher dogs. Hebrew National all beef to be exact.

I have heard great things about these, so last time I was in the store I bought a bulk pack of them.

They're awesome.
Top Top