Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2011 10:41:37 PM EDT
I just finshed eating a hot dog and I notice they were packaged seven dogs to the 12oz package.  WTF?  Really an odd number of dogs does not make good dog/bun ratio or dog/pound math.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:44:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Were they Kosher dogs?  Have you ever heard the term "jewed"?  This is what they were referring to, the systematic thievery from the American people, 1 hotdog at a time.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:53:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Were they Kosher dogs?  Have you ever heard the term "jewed"?  This is what they were referring to, the systematic thievery from the American people, 1 hotdog at a time.  

I choked and then burst out laughing.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:31:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

They were Kosher dogs.  Hebrew National all beef to be exact.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:38:36 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a jewish cornspiracy to increase sales. You have to buy 56 buns and dogs to break out even.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:41:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They were Kosher dogs.  Hebrew National all beef to be exact.

I have heard great things about these, so last time I was in the store I bought a bulk pack of them.

They're awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top