Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2001 8:40:03 PM EDT
Well there is road rage, air rage, post office rage, and even grocery store rage. Now there is hospital rage too. Here is a quick story. Last week on the north coast of New South Wales, here in Australia a 72 yr old woman was beaten to death by another patient. The guy was a 'Sect 8' and was not secured or locked down. They later found him naked running along a hwy.

A few yrs ago I was in the hospital to get my tonsils out (at 38). Boy was that a shocker of an experience.

Accross the hall some guy just kept abusing the nurses, yelling and threatening them etc, at all hours of the night. This went on and on.

I had a gutful of this wanker, and finally I got up and told him to shut up, or he would be dealing with me. Needless to say he was quiet for the remainder of my stay, and the nurses thanked me. So no security or anything. I reckon the police should have been called, and the guy locked up. For the safety of the staff, patients, and even for his own safety. If this would have been done last week, that woman still might be alive today.

Link Posted: 7/8/2001 8:53:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Good for you. Hey how yourr F88s doing?
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 9:03:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Good for you. Hey how yourr F88s doing?
View Quote

Mate, the ole F88s are going well, so once the Steyr-AUG site is up, check it out, my tech advise and comments are good for a laugh.
The latest is the 40mm M203PI fitted for F88 Austeyr.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top