Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2009 8:03:01 AM EST
Been waiting for only to years for my double L4/L5 S1 fusion, Workers Comp finally agreed now the Surgeon is at a convention till Aug 27th.....Oh well i still have my meds which include a daily regimine of 60 mg of Avinza(morphine) in the morning with 2 Vicodin ES and 2 more Vicodin ES in the evening to get me thru till the next morning, So now you know why sometimes i post goofy shit in the GD
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:05:50 AM EST
Good luck with the surgery! Let us know how ya are....whacked out or not.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:11:50 AM EST
Back troubles are one of my greatest fears. I've never had any but I have seen plenty of people suffer with back problems. I hope things get better for you.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:15:11 AM EST
I wish you well with your surgery. I just went throught a neck fusion in March my self. Living daily on medications like that is no fun. I do feel for you.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:38:41 AM EST
Originally Posted By koisanke:
I wish you well with your surgery. I just went throught a neck fusion in March my self. Living daily on medications like that is no fun. I do feel for you.

Yes trying to get thru the day as pain free as possible is a PITA, I see how and why people become addicted to Opiat pain killers for legitimate pain, I can say i never ever took any of this shit before getting hurt at work and almost feel i went from cop tojunkie all in 2 years
Top Top