Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/12/2005 8:29:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/13/2005 7:02:27 AM EDT by FLAL1A]
How many of the "regular guys" here have homosexual friends or neighbors? Not artsy guys at the end of the block to whom you've never spoken; not people whose stroll down the sidewalk makes you go inside or turn your head. The question is, who here has friends or neighbors who are indistinguishable from your other friends and neighbors, but for the fact that it's 2 guys paying taxes together on the old Fremont place, or sitting a little too close together at the PTA meeting, or working side by side as a team on every community project?

If TSHTF, would you run them off? Split their watches the way you do other couples', so there's no fornication to interfere with the watch schedule?

What do you do if TSHTF and a significant portion of your able bodies, some partnered and some not, are homosexuals?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:33:01 PM EDT
I have neighbors who, aside from their domestic relationships, are pretty much indistinguishable from regular folk.

Although they do keep their houses neater.

Would I run them off? Fuck no. Although I'm not certain how useful any neighbors would be if TSRHTF (R for really)

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:33:48 PM EDT
NO
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:34:26 PM EDT
All my gay friends support the NRA
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:35:59 PM EDT
I have a very good friend who's gay.

He shoots like Alvin York, plays guitar like Slash, but is queer as a 3 dollar bill.

He's welcome in my house anytime.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:37:48 PM EDT
I know no fags. I think my cousin-by-marriage is a homo, but I have never confirmed it. And the last time I even saw him was probably 10 years ago.

One of my parent's neighbors is a flaming homo. He wears makeup and women's shoes. Former flight attendent.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:38:27 PM EDT
I have Jeff and Jeff ( I always get the 2 of them confused ) that live right across the street from me.
I would not run them off if the SHTF. They are nice guys and both work for the Fed.Gov. so they are probably better armed than I am
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:39:54 PM EDT
If they are my friend, then that is all that is required.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:40:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2005 8:41:13 PM EDT by EPOCH96]
I don't care if someone wants to fuck men, women, inflatable dolls, watermelons, etc...

More people supporting the2nd the better

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:40:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2005 8:42:42 PM EDT by Einstein]
Worked with a guy who was gay. Really nice fella & was really good at his job. He knew I was straight & I knew he was gay. When the day was over, I went home to my woman & he went home to his man. We got along fine.

The misconception that most people have is that if a guy is gay, then he'll come on to you. Just because you like women, are you attracted to every woman you see? Same difference.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:43:00 PM EDT
Some of my best freinds deney that they're gay
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:44:35 PM EDT
I don't have any gay friends, if a friend says they are gay they are nolonger a friend,

None of my neighbours so far as I know are gay, if SHTF and some were known to be gay they would get no help nor sanctuary from me

Homosexuality is an abomination before God almighty
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:45:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By EPOCH96:
I don't care if someone wants to fuck men, women, inflatable dolls, watermelons, etc...

More people supporting the2nd the better

img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Jbays/pinkpistols.jpg

Just had to mention dolls didn't ya......well this thread should be a 8-10 pager. It's got almost all the right stuff.....homos,dolls,the NRA.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:51:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TacticalPenguin:
I don't have any gay friends, if a friend says they are gay they are nolonger a friend,

None of my neighbours so far as I know are gay, if SHTF and some were known to be gay they would get no help nor sanctuary from me

Real Christian attitude there sport.
WWJD?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:52:48 PM EDT
If my neighbors were Canadians I would tell them to stay the hell in their igloos.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:53:29 PM EDT
I have never seen a gay guy .How would I know
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:54:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By red-don:
If they are my friend, then that is all that is required.

well said
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:54:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Merrell:
If my neighbors were Canadians I would tell them to stay the hell in their igloos.

What choo takin boot Willis?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:54:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2005 8:56:33 PM EDT by DK-Prof]

Originally Posted By Einstein:
Just because you like women, are you attracted to every woman you see? Same difference.

Uhm - pretty much, yeah.

Wh­at are you, gay?

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:02:15 PM EDT
Homosexuals are part of a growing phenomenom, the gun loving democrat.

After giving up on the democratic party to win elections, many democrats are seeking to arm themselves the same reason the right arms itself: to protect themselves from attackers, imagined or otherwise.

There was some statistic, like if you're gay, you're 5 times more likely to get beat the hell up. Lucky for them, they have the second ammendment to arm themselves with, and unless they were completely flaming (extreme overly feminist for those of you who have never met a gay person and judge them) hell yeah i'd have em stand watch and do duties that all other men/women would need to do.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:02:51 PM EDT
Nope, but I have black friends dammit.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:03:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2005 9:07:47 PM EDT by ZW17]
I have a friend that is gay, You would never know it unless he told you.

Nothing wrong with being gay. It's just a fact of life.

My ex-girlfriend had a gay guy friend, he used to hit on me just to make me feel uncomfortable and it got to the point that I asked her not to invite him out anymore. She understood.

My aunt is gay. She is my favorite aunt too. Hell of a lady.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:03:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Lumpy196:

The holy grail for universities is to hire a gay black woman.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:03:59 PM EDT
A couple of my college friends are gay. My best man at my wedding was a gay guy who I knew in college, and still visit from time to time. He played hockey for Pitt, very "manly" I guess....but gay as they come.

My mom's neighbors are two gay men, both are very normal. Unless you knew, you'd never figure it out.

Come to think of it, I've met StonerStudent and shot with him....he's about as "regular guy" as they come. And, a nice guy to boot.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:05:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

The holy grail for universities is to hire a gay black Dutch woman.

get the operation, a few skin grafts... you could quadruple your salary!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:06:02 PM EDT
I have one gay friend , I've know him since kindergarten .
Some 40 years ago .

It was somewhat of a shock when I found out about
it 5 years ago , but he is still basically the same guy I grew up
with and used to go hunting with . So I would have no
problem trusting him to do the job as a watch/sentry .

But ya know .... This really is a fucked up question .
I'm really having trouble trying to comprehend what
kind of mindset you must have to come up with it
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:07:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By swingset:

Come to think of it, I've met StonerStudent and shot with him....he's about as "regular guy" as they come. And, a nice guy to boot.

THANK YOU SIR.........I'm marking you down for a 100rds though the MG42 next Miller's
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:07:55 PM EDT
I went out with a girl 15 years younger than me who said she was bi sexual, does that count?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:08:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Merrell:

The holy grail for universities is to hire a gay black Dutch woman.

get the operation, a few skin grafts... you could quadruple your salary!

We've already got one gal who used to be a guy! Post-op and everything!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:08:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By echo6:

WWJD?

I will always be a work in progress...... But i have read what happens to societies that accept Homosexuality.......

I stand by my attitude and how I will treat any and all during SHTF, or as I do in every day life now.

I trea thtem 1 step higher than followers of Islam
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:10:01 PM EDT
Whats that members name? Dacer?
I can't say I agree with her lifestyle, but she seems like she's got her stuff together, so to speak.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:11:19 PM EDT
I have very close friends who are queer. It doesn't bug me one bit.

I bought a vest the other day and one of them was the only one who could actually answer the question "Can I pull this off?"

Hmm, that didn't sound too good.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:11:28 PM EDT
I have a buddy is is gay and hes a pretty cool guy. I wouldnt even be caught near him in high school but years later i got to know him through my friends and hes a really cool guy. Wouldnt treat him any different then other people i know if SHTF.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:12:03 PM EDT

WWJD?

I will always be a work in progress...... But i have read what happens to societies that accept Homosexuality.......

I stand by my attitude and how I will treat any and all during SHTF, or as I do in every day life now.

Look around butthole, you live in a society that accepts gays, now does it look like the biggest and most threatening issue we face?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:12:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2005 9:12:39 PM EDT by ilikelegs]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:12:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By steve-oh:
Whats that members name? Dacer?
I can't say I agree with her lifestyle, but she seems like she's got her stuff together, so to speak.

That would be my buddy Kacer
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:14:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2005 9:14:40 PM EDT by DK-Prof]
If TSHTF, anyone that can handle a firearm and is willing to be a team player is welcome. Rather have a guy guy/gal who can handle a gun and follow instructions, than some blowhard mall-ninja wannabe who used to be the door gunner on the Space Shuttle.

Plus, if TSHTF turns out to be TEOTWAWKI, and I have to repopulate the species with all the women from the neighborhood (the hot ones at least), then it's one less guy to compete with for breeding rights!!

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:14:19 PM EDT
I've been waiting for the day to come when we could confront issues like this in an open, rational, loving, nonjudgmental manner.

I think I'm going to wait another week before I bring up Lesbian Bed Death, however.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:16:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:17:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Moof:
I've been waiting for the day to come when we could confront issues like this in an open, rational, loving, nonjudgmental manner.

I think I'm going to wait another week before I bring up Lesbian Bed Death, however.

There will be video, right?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:29:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ZW17:

WWJD?

Look around butthole, you live in a society that accepts gays, now does it look like the biggest and most threatening issue we face?

Well shitdick, I live in a society that voted in Gay marriage against the majority of constituents wishes. I live in a society that will allow Gays to come into school and teach kids the "proper" way to fist soemone in the ass. I live in a society where a parade to celebrate Homosexuality is normal, but to speak up about Heterosexuality gets one labeled as a bigot, or "Homophobe". And lastly, I live in a society that has set up laws to keep me from educating my own children in regards to Homosexuality, as it is taught in the Bible, because I am espousing hatred and "enabling" future hate crimes.

As for the Most threatening issue either of our societie's face, our respective governments are not willing to actually step up and do anythign about them, though they are willing to speak on gay marriage, so that is the topic I write them on. (California is trying to Pass Gay Marriage, much better than possibly policing up the Southern Border, Canada passed gay Marriage instead of possibly policing up the KNOWN terrorists that have slipped through their sieve of a border)

I still have my beleifs and what I will do in SHTF as per my evac plan with my evac partners.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:31:06 PM EDT
I don't know any gay guys, but I do have some 4 wheeler riding buddies that are lesbians. They're both nuttier than squirrel turds, but fun to be around.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:47:15 PM EDT

Well shitdick, I live in a society that voted in Gay marriage against the majority of constituents wishes. I live in a society that will allow Gays to come into school and teach kids the "proper" way to fist soemone in the ass. I live in a society where a parade to celebrate Homosexuality is normal, but to speak up about Heterosexuality gets one labeled as a bigot, or "Homophobe". And lastly, I live in a society that has set up laws to keep me from educating my own children in regards to Homosexuality, as it is taught in the Bible, because I am espousing hatred and "enabling" future hate crimes.

Shitdick...is that a term of endearment or a COC type issue?

You make a claim of the actual teaching of "fisting", cite it if you can. Otherwise you are venting your fears, and not any reality.

If it a biblical thing, then remember to also to refuse to wear underwear (the clothing of mixed fiber thing (latex/elastic + cotton) and your do have the tassles on the corners, right?!?!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:47:30 PM EDT

If TSHTF, anyone that can handle a firearm and is willing to be a team player is welcome. Rather have a guy guy/gal who can handle a gun and follow instructions, than some blowhard mall-ninja wannabe who used to be the door gunner on the Space Shuttle.

Plus, if TSHTF turns out to be TEOTWAWKI, and I have to repopulate the species with all the women from the neighborhood (the hot ones at least), then it's one less guy to compete with for breeding rights!!

Watch what you say lol
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:50:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ZW17:

WWJD?

As for the Most threatening issue either of our societie's face, our respective governments are not willing to actually step up and do anythign about them, though they are willing to speak on gay marriage, so that is the topic I write them on. (California is trying to Pass Gay Marriage, much better than possibly policing up the Southern Border, Canada passed gay Marriage instead of possibly policing up the KNOWN terrorists that have slipped through their sieve of a border)

I still have my beleifs and what I will do in SHTF as per my evac plan with my evac partners

To each their own. I don't know about that last part though. Are you planning to take out a bunch of gays during a SHTF?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:53:41 PM EDT
I have never met a manly gay guy. Every gay I ever met loved to shop at the mall, pet their poodle, and tell you at every opportunity that they are gay. I dislike these people.

If I met a firearm shooting, guitar playing gay dude, I would probably like them.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:59:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2005 10:01:50 PM EDT by VTwin60]
well considering the Thebian Sacred Band was all gay and the first and only warriors to best the prime time gay Spartans, or 90% of the Roman Ceasar's were bi or ghey, I don't have a problem with them.......note I am not saying that gay dudes are all manical warriors in the lurking, I just don't see how things have changed or how they're any different than the rest of us,.......and no I'm not ghey so don't ask me out.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:20:47 PM EDT
Not a problem.

Some of the best handgun students I've had were lesbians who were very attentive students because they had threats made against them. Very respectful, and didn't wield any axes. They could, however, shoot very well because they didn't come to class thinking they already knew everything. FWIW, they didn't hate men.

Rick
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:26:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By StonerStudent:

Originally Posted By swingset:

THANK YOU SIR.........I'm marking you down for a 100rds though the MG42 next Miller's

Yeah, you're probably just offering that cause you'll check out my butt! I'll be sure to clear my six before letting go with the full auto....just in case.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:27:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2005 10:29:54 PM EDT by dawg_killer]
Gay people don't bother me. To each his own. As long as I don't have to walk down the street and explain to my children why those two men (or women) are kissing, I could care less.

(edited for clarity.... it's one of those days.)
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:31:21 PM EDT
I was friends with homo for awhile about 10 years ago. For the most part he seemed like a normal guy, untill he called my house drunk one night and started saying disgusting crap to me. When I told him that the stuff he was saying was outa line he then said "SHHHHH, I'm about to cum on your face"

Fucking asshole, that was the last time I talked to him as a friend, I've seen him a couple times since then, but he turned into a flaming faggot, no "Regular" guy left in him.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top