Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/5/2004 5:58:29 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/5/2004 6:03:15 AM EST by Paul]
Anyone got the plans for the Homemade PVC Target Stand that is designed to hold the IPSC cardboard targets.

I had the link to the site, but they took down the directions. It used 2 in PVC pipe with four 90 angles and two tees. You stuck the wood slats in the T s and stapled the target to the slats.

Thanks in advance for the help.

[fixed the title from plane to plan - hope that helps - Paul]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:03:30 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/5/2004 6:03:47 AM EST by Specop_007]
I dont have their plans, but I used a sheet metal strip, then use magnets to fasten the target. Works very well, the magnets always stick so I can just leave them there. In other words, I dont need to haul a stapler around with me to shoot, just walk out with rifle and targets.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:17:13 AM EST
C'mon guys someone has to have the plans.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:23:04 AM EST
We just use a 2x4 frame. We have screws in the middle of the top and bottom board. The screws are drilled in half way. Punch a hole in the top and bottom of the the cardboard and loop a rubber band through the holes. Hook the rubber bands on the screws and you don't even have to mess with the stapler. If you want, you can staple or tape a paper target ovet the cardboard.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:35:32 AM EST
I'm planning on building some myself. I couldn't find plans online, but here's some instructions... To make one stand cut 6 - 18" lengths of of 2" pvc. Use 4 - 90 deg elbows to make 2 u shaped halves. Join the u shaped assemblies with the 2 T's. Holes can be drilled on either end to put spikes through to fasten the stands to the ground if necessary.
Top Top