Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2004 6:58:29 AM EDT
Anyone got the plans for the Homemade PVC Target Stand that is designed to hold the IPSC cardboard targets.

I had the link to the site, but they took down the directions. It used 2 in PVC pipe with four 90 angles and two tees. You stuck the wood slats in the T s and stapled the target to the slats.

Thanks in advance for the help.

[fixed the title from plane to plan - hope that helps - Paul]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:03:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I dont have their plans, but I used a sheet metal strip, then use magnets to fasten the target. Works very well, the magnets always stick so I can just leave them there. In other words, I dont need to haul a stapler around with me to shoot, just walk out with rifle and targets.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:17:13 AM EDT
[#2]
C'mon guys someone has to have the plans.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:23:04 AM EDT
[#3]
We just use a 2x4 frame.  We have screws in the middle of the top and bottom board.  The screws are drilled in half way.  Punch a hole in the top and bottom of the the cardboard and loop a rubber band through the holes.  Hook the rubber bands on the screws and you don't even have to mess with the stapler.  If you want, you can staple or tape a paper target ovet the cardboard.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:35:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm planning on building some myself.  I couldn't find plans online, but here's some instructions... To make one stand cut 6 - 18" lengths of of 2" pvc. Use 4 - 90 deg elbows to make 2 u shaped halves.  Join the u shaped assemblies with the 2 T's.  Holes can be drilled on either end to put spikes through to fasten the stands to the ground if necessary.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top