Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2002 9:37:58 PM EDT
Some people are disgusting creeps.

[url]http://www.wisinfo.com/postcrescent/news/archive/local_4608001.shtml[/url]

I live in a smallish type town. About 15k... Apparently the sickos have started trying to get there kicks by doing home invasions.

There has been aproxiatemly 6 home invasions with attempted sexual assualts in the last year. 2 of which occured in the last 3 weeks. One just last night. It's got me kind of worried, as I live only four blocks away, and the suspect was headed "east" towards my residence. I also live with 2 women, My mom, and my teenage sister (17).

Aparently this latest incident (see link) has a man, watching a woman sunbathe, untill she goes into the house, where he follows her in. He then attempts to assault her, or in this case, the women locked herself in the bathroom and started screaming for help. She thought he was gone, and opened the door. He was sitting there, masturbating. What a f*cken disgusting lowlife. These incidents are almost always happening during the day. This dude has some balls to be doing this stuff. Never before has something like this occured around here.

Like I said, I am a bit worried. I work swing shift, so I'm not around as much as I need I'd like to be ethier. I don't think  my mom, nor my sister could defend themselves if needed to. My sister has had some (hunter safety) firearms training, but I doubt she could even chamber a round.

Some people are just disgusting creeps.

He better hope that he doesn't try to get in here, while I'm home...

-Jared

Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:56:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:36:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it has alot to do with the duality of man, you know the Jungian thing.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:47:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Use yourself as bait, put a bikini on then go inside, and shoot the bastard when he comes in..

seriously though, until the police catch this sicko, make sure all the doors are locked all of the time, have the women at your house stay inside, have easy access to a firearm.

Sounds like this guy is not to bright, it shouldnt be too long till they catch him
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top