Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 6:57:15 PM EDT

Before:

After:

The Weider contraption did a lot, none of it well and was rickety as the poundage increased.

The cage had been doing it's thing for decades at a local gym, and will continue to do it through my lifetime and probably a few after mine.

By the magic of Craig's list, I "upgraded" to the cage plus an additional 260#s of oly plates for $200.

Excuse the mess.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:04:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:23:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Awesome.  

I wish I had a cage like that!  

Of course, since my house here in VA doesn' t have a basement, my wife might be slightly annoyed to find it in the living room.  

Tell her to HUSH.

WE'RE GOING SQUATIN IN THE LIVING ROOM. MAN ACTIVITIES IN PROGRESS.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:07:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:48:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn, you lucked out on that cage.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:32:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Thanks all.

Having used it for two days, it was definitely a good move... the thing is a monster and it's nice to now have zero concerns about the reliability of my safety equipement.

Next up is an improved floor/platform, dip/rings attachement and a plate tree.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top