Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2001 10:52:20 AM EDT
I've seen some cool stuff,one of which called "road star" which is basically a chain with spikes every few inches.Used to stop light-wheeled vehicles,the same item that was used in the film "HEAT"
http://gear4privacy.com/Defense/selfdefense.html
there's some other cool stuff,like the "booby trap alarm" which fired a blank shell when tripped.Anyone know of any good products/sites where perimeter/home defence items like this can be found,and if you have any experience with them?
thanx
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#1]

i sometimes see surplus razor wire on ebay.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 4:58:03 PM EDT
[#2]
American Survival Guide magazine used to have advertisments for surplus US GI seismic perimeter alarms. If I remember correctly they were remote sensors you put around your perimeter with I think a 100 yard range. Always sounded cool in the ads.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 5:00:36 PM EDT
[#3]
The best home perimiter defense, IMO, is a pair of large aggressive dogs (I prefer Rotts). Helps to have some land and live way out in the country though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top