Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 6:22:02 AM EDT
Just saw a news report about the death of the AWB which stated "it will be expiring later today", and that got me thinking.  The ten years won't be up until the time of day that the law was actually signed by the president, so all you guys who posted pics at 12:01 of your shiny new Evil Black Rifles can expect the JBTs at your door any moment now.

Sorry, just felt the need to stir up some shit this morning.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:26:46 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just saw a news report about the death of the AWB which stated "it will be expiring later today", and that got me thinking.  The ten years won't be up until the time of day that the law was actually signed by the president, so all you guys who posted pics at 12:01 of your shiny new Evil Black Rifles can expect the JBTs at your door any moment now.

Sorry, just felt the need to stir up some shit this morning. hr

The black helicopters are on the way as we speak.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:27:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:27:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Hmmm...something to think about  

Nah...my boat sank again yesterday, anyway.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:27:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It's a good thing that the BATFE makes enforces the laws and not the television and radio reporters

You would think they were one in the same after a while :/

- BG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top