Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2009 7:05:59 PM EDT
On right now.....the evolution of the machine gun.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Seen it, but it's cool episode!
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 7:09:10 PM EDT
[#2]
You gotta love the gunny, he really does love shooting guns!  In fact that's my only critique of the show: too much lead up and not enough trigger time.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You gotta love the gunny, he really does love shooting guns!
 In fact that's my only critique of the show: too much lead up and not enough trigger time.

I didn't know Arizona had the biggest machine gun shoot. I thought that spot was reserved for Knob Creek.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 7:53:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I wanna be like him when I am old.

Sadly, I won't be able to give a rank when introducing myself. I'll just be Dairy Farmer Defcon.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 7:59:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Is that the same mini gun that was at the LaRue 3 gun match?  Or are Eotechs on mini guns the new cool thing?
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:07:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is that the same mini gun that was at the LaRue 3 gun match?  Or are Eotechs on mini guns the new cool thing?

i guess it's the cool thing- alot of pics/videos of SF over seas show miniguns with EOTechs.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:10:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i guess it's the cool thing- alot of pics/videos of SF over seas show miniguns with EOTechs.

I knew that, just didn't figure there'd be many stateside.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top