Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 8/2/2009 6:05:59 PM EST
On right now.....the evolution of the machine gun.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 6:07:00 PM EST
Seen it, but it's cool episode!
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 6:09:10 PM EST
You gotta love the gunny, he really does love shooting guns! In fact that's my only critique of the show: too much lead up and not enough trigger time.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 6:11:03 PM EST

Originally Posted By macpherson:
You gotta love the gunny, he really does love shooting guns! In fact that's my only critique of the show: too much lead up and not enough trigger time.

I didn't know Arizona had the biggest machine gun shoot. I thought that spot was reserved for Knob Creek.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 6:53:10 PM EST
I wanna be like him when I am old.

Sadly, I won't be able to give a rank when introducing myself. I'll just be Dairy Farmer Defcon.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 6:59:53 PM EST
Is that the same mini gun that was at the LaRue 3 gun match? Or are Eotechs on mini guns the new cool thing?
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 7:07:13 PM EST
Originally Posted By Kuraki:
Is that the same mini gun that was at the LaRue 3 gun match? Or are Eotechs on mini guns the new cool thing?

i guess it's the cool thing- alot of pics/videos of SF over seas show miniguns with EOTechs.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 7:10:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By bulletsponge13:
Originally Posted By Kuraki:

i guess it's the cool thing- alot of pics/videos of SF over seas show miniguns with EOTechs.

I knew that, just didn't figure there'd be many stateside.
Top Top