Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/10/2019 1:41:00 PM EDT
Did we know this already? This is news to me!!

Hat tip to @defendtexas who posted a video over in this thread that sent me down this rabbit hole with Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer (Ret).

The entire interview is good, but jump to 18:30 for the bit about Chinese intelligence owning the company who set up the server. That cunt was working for the fucking Chinese all along. Peter Strok was briefed on it 3 times and refused to act. John Brennan was briefed on it and refused to act. Fuck those traitors and their foreign masters.

Shocking Use of FISA by Obama's FBI to Spy on Trump Campaign - Exclusive with Tony Shaffer
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:44:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I’ll say it again, our IC is saturated with foreign interest operatives...
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:47:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Well we already know that every email she sent was cc'ed to a Chinese intelligence firm.
That's what they're trying to cover up...
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:48:56 PM EDT
[#3]
The government has sold out the people to foreign money
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:23:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes.

By design.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:26:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, it's in the other thread.

I've been saying this for years, as well as Pakistani ISI and who knows who else.

Hillary was running an espionage circuit with the hidden server in her basement bathroom.

When you order your staffers to destroy 19 different blackberries, smash hard drives, and use Bleachbit to scrub the hard drives before smashing them, that's called obstruction and trying to cover your tracks from desirous criminal activity when you also ordered staffers to remove classified headers and send the emails to an account outside of the .gov network.

It's pretty clear what was going on, and when you take it in context of the OPM hacks plus Uranium One, you have high treason like we've not seen since the FDR Administration.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:28:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Government for sale, just like any other turd world nation; except we're talking big figure amounts here.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:29:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I believe very strongly that the opm “breach” was Intentional.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:39:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
"IC"?  Integrated Circuits? We talking intelligence agencies or electronics?

As for the article, I'm going to wait for the Inspector General's report to see if any of this "Chinese government owned Clinton's server" talk is true or just Alex Jone's pipe dreams/schizophrenia delusions.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:42:05 PM EDT
[#10]
It was Child-Raping Wille that gave China Most Favored Nation status.

The Chinese probably got him elected.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:42:31 PM EDT
[#11]
If nothing is ever done to traitors, then why are we surprised?
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:42:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

As for the article, I'm going to wait for the Inspector General's report to see if any of this "Chinese government owned Clinton's server" talk is true or just Alex Jone's pipe dreams/schizophrenia delusions.
View Quote
"Intelligence Community"
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:43:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
IC stands for Intelligence Community.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:46:47 PM EDT
[#14]
We already know this, the server was a modern dead drop for information..

Like the menu at a Chinese restaurant... you place your order (intel) your Intel. Is sent to the hilldogs server, once it's there unsecured, you pick it up... after you paid of course.. nothing is free!
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:46:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The government has sold out the people to foreign money
View Quote
What was the name of that Clint Eastwood movie where he has a scar on his neck?
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:47:25 PM EDT
[#16]
The Russians also had 24/7 access...
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:47:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 3rd party address that almost all of the tens of thousands of emails went to was owned by a Chinese front company in the US.

The real question is, "Why did the FBI blow over this and not refer it to the CIA for damage assessment, nor DOJ for investigation?"

Why did Comey's people, Strzok and McCabe, exonerate Hillary before even interviewing her and allow her to have a co-conpsirator in the meeting, before moving onto the Trump Campaign with religious fervor for indicting anyone associated with him?
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:48:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm sure many foreign intel groups were hacking their way into it.

Clinton and Obama were emailing each other using her unsecure email while she was in Russia. 100% it was hacked. I don't think they cared if the Russians or Chinese had access, they were concerned with FOIA requests, and hiding it from the American people.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:49:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:50:03 PM EDT
[#20]
I’ll keep my PSA’s lubed and pmags loaded, just waiting for the inevitable civil war. Rush Limbaugh will then take his rightful place as god-emperor. Or I’ll just wait for the more likely societal collapse.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:50:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Trump says he is sick of being investigated is clearly irrefutable evidence of obstruction of justice.

Hillary smashes cell phones with hammers, illegally distributed classified material, erased computer drives and servers to make data irretrievable makes her an angel above reproach and she is actually the victim of misogyny.

Democrats need to be dealt with.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:51:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:53:20 PM EDT
[#23]
That's ridiculous. Joe Biden has informed me that the Chinese cant do shit. Come on man...Chinese don't even know what a server is.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:53:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Espionage.

I’ve said it from the beginning.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:59:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Did we know this already? This is news to me!!

Hat tip to @defendtexas who posted a video over in this thread that sent me down this rabbit hole with Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer (Ret).

The entire interview is good, but jump to 18:30 for the bit about Chinese intelligence owning the company who set up the server. That cunt was working for the fucking Chinese all along. Peter Strok was briefed on it 3 times and refused to act. John Brennan was briefed on it and refused to act. Fuck those traitors and their foreign masters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04CQvULROBo
View Quote
Almost to the man or woman, these people are for themselves period, they could care less about the foreign countries or for that matter the USA. Hillery was taking in millions from foreign sources for political favors. I am beginning to believe that there are people in government that think they will fix the problems by quietly getting rid of the people responsible and that will be the end of it. The only problem is I trust them no more than the ones they would get rid of. Lets air our dirty laundry in the open and let the chips fall where the may. That way we in the end will have some confident that things are corrected for the moment.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:03:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The 3rd party address that almost all of the tens of thousands of emails went to was owned by a Chinese front company in the US.

The real question is, "Why did the FBI blow over this and not refer it to the CIA for damage assessment, nor DOJ for investigation?"

Why did Comey's people, Strzok and McCabe, exonerate Hillary before even interviewing her and allow her to have a co-conpsirator in the meeting, before moving onto the Trump Campaign with religious fervor for indicting anyone associated with him?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How else would they get promoted/transferred to a better job once FHRC got elected?  They were already the most senior guys.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:06:56 PM EDT
[#27]
I always suspected that the Clintons were involved/complicit in China acquiring our military and other secrets. I'll bet they were paid handsomely.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:08:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Shirley,this will be the smoking gun that puts hillary in prison.............................

@thesilvercord
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:13:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Clinton & Co have been beholden to the Chinese since the 90's.

washingtonpost.com
capitalresearch.org
capitalresearch.org
cnn.com
fas.org
dailycaller.com
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:14:21 PM EDT
[#30]
They deposited money into the Clinton Fund, she put top secret documents on a home server to be "hacked".
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:16:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Shirley,this will be the smoking gun that puts hillary in prison.............................

@thesilvercord
View Quote
No it isn't, and don't call me Shirley!
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:24:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
I see what you did there.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:24:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
"Hang 'em High"
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:24:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That's ridiculous. Joe Biden has informed me that the Chinese cant do shit. Come on man...Chinese don't even know what a server is.
View Quote
Hillary// you mean like a waiter? //Hillary
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:26:58 PM EDT
[#35]
This is why I would have no problem with Trump declaring himself king until these things are rooted out and those involved dancing at the end of a rope.

He at least is trying to get things right.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:28:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
So is the US Senate. Mitch McConnell is on the Chinese payroll.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:30:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

But Russia and hookers.
View Quote
Fuck the swamp...
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:31:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
"I picked a hell of a week to stop sniffing glue."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No it isn't, and don't call me Shirley!
"I picked a hell of a week to stop sniffing glue."
I can't take much more of this............looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines.........
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:31:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We need total destruction and to start over........
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:32:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
You’re damn right he is. As well as Pelosi and Diane Feinstein.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:34:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

@thesilvercord
View Quote
I want to believe...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:35:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Chicom $, Cartel $, moslem brudda-hood $,
ALL being pac’d directly to U.S. Senate and House members...

But... I’m just a violent extremist.... so
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:37:05 PM EDT
[#44]
If this is public knowledge why aren't these traitors being arrested?

Does anyone think something will will actually come of this?

I'd like to see all of them arrested and in a perfect world, Hung for their crimes.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:43:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Quoted:

We need total destruction and to start over........
View Quote
Quoted:

You're damn right he is. As well as Pelosi and Diane Feinstein.
View Quote
Thoughts keep going back to (basically) this:

All of these will happen concurrently with FHRC getting hammered:
-getting congress off of their cadillac health insurance and onto obamacare, just like the plebes
-no lifelong medical or full retirement after serving even one term in the house or senate
-insider trading will be deemed illegal for congress, as it is for the plebes
-no gov funds used to bribe/ silence victims of their sexual assaults or any other criminal offenses
-let's see tax returns of these assholes to see how they became millionaires simply by getting elected to Congress (or other gov position)...

...I'll be over here holding my breath
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:46:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Yes, it's in the other thread.

I've been saying this for years, as well as Pakistani ISI and who knows who else.

Hillary was running an espionage circuit with the hidden server in her basement bathroom.

When you order your staffers to destroy 19 different blackberries, smash hard drives, and use Bleachbit to scrub the hard drives before smashing them, that's called obstruction and trying to cover your tracks from desirous criminal activity when you also ordered staffers to remove classified headers and send the emails to an account outside of the .gov network.

It's pretty clear what was going on, and when you take it in context of the OPM hacks plus Uranium One, you have high treason like we've not seen since the FDR Administration.
View Quote
How this does not scream to every American who still gives a crap is beyond me. This criminal POS is going to get away with it all.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:52:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

@thesilvercord
View Quote
It's already out there and has been for quite a while if the guy in the video is correct. Nothing has been done, or even mentioned about this in other conservative media.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:53:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Thoughts keep going back to (basically) this:

All of these will happen concurrently with FHRC getting hammered:
-getting congress off of their cadillac health insurance and onto obamacare, just like the plebes
-no lifelong medical or full retirement after serving even one term in the house or senate
-insider trading will be deemed illegal for congress, as it is for the plebes
-no gov funds used to bribe/ silence victims of their sexual assaults or any other criminal offenses
-let's see tax returns of these assholes to see how they became millionaires simply by getting elected to Congress (or other gov position)...

...I'll be over here holding my breath
View Quote
- why would a congresscritter give a shit about health insurance if they’re raking in millions from foreign govs?
- why would they make insider trading illegal for themselves?
- taxpayer funded payoffs are just an insult. Congresscritters and their handlers can foot the bill if needed.
- What makes you think the media would pay any attention to their tax returns? THEYRE FUCKING CONSPIRING TO COVER UP TREASON AND ESPIONAGE. Yeah, those tax returns, that’ll do them in.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 4:00:35 PM EDT
[#49]
How many people would go down with the Clintons and Obamas? How many of their peers would be named? Those that were complicit directly and indirectly or had knowledge of it but turned a blind eye, possibly using it as an excuse to find their own little money-making niche...

ETA: It would be crippling.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 4:01:30 PM EDT
[#50]
... What.The.Fuck ?!?!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top