Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2002 10:15:32 AM EDT

Want to congratulate my brother for Finishing Highschool.
He along with the 840 other grads had their graduation ceremony last night.
This young man Is now going to party his a$$ off until May twenty something...
On may twenty-something this fresh high school grad and current Marine Corp poole. Will go on a  little camping trip  some of us like to recall as boot camp..

Simply want the world to know that pretty soon this Immagrant family will have given a total of 2 Marines to this great nation..

To my bro.. live it up while you can... cause MCRD is waiting for you...

Link Posted: 5/17/2002 10:21:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Semper Freakin Fi.  Left for basic in MCRD San Diego on May 25, 1990.  1st BN, Delta Co, Plt 1054.  Tell the young hard charger I said good luck and dont let them get ya down.  Is he going to PI or San Diego?
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 10:25:22 AM EDT
[#2]

MCRD San Diego '94 Recruit Cluster SIR!
MCRD San Diego '02 Recruit Cluster's Bro SIR!

[:D]
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 10:28:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Cool, I went to San Diego and worked on PI for a while so I got the best of both worlds.[;D]
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 10:52:52 AM EDT
[#4]
cluster.....

When in '94 were you in MCRD??  I bet we sure as shit ate the same sand bro!!!!!!

Semper Fi to you and give one to your lil' bro for me when he rates it after graduation.

JarHead94
Plt. 3045
Yellow Foot Prints: 27 AUG 94
Recieved the EGA: 18 Nov 94
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#5]
JarHead94,

Cluster
Plt. 3013
Recieved the EGA: Sept 94

[img]www.usmc.mil/marinelink/mcn2000.nsf/marinesega2.jpg[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top