Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2013 6:00:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 6:06:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like McCain in there again - WTF is wrong with that goofball?

At least we probably don't have to worry about another AWB, for now -
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 6:07:51 AM EDT
[#2]
"They" will never give up.  They cannot do everything they want to do if we are armed.  The NWO has a more sinister agenda than just fundamentally changing America.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 6:12:04 AM EDT
[#3]
How about the feds/cops/soldiers try a little gun control first?
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 6:18:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/26/us/politics/senators-quietly-seek-a-new-path-on-gun-control.html?_r=0

and related Politico article:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/pat-toomey-poll-numbers-90672.html?hp=r4

Keep calling, emailing, and faxing. They didn't hear us loudly enough the first time!

The polling period was before the vote?  Now they try to pass this off as a rise in his popularity because of it?  I don't buy it.  As far as I'm concerned, he's just another cocksucker trying to fuck us out of something, like every scumbag in Washington.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 7:33:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Apparently no is a complex word, and they can't understand its meaning.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 7:38:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/531898_585390011480443_1404474139_n.jpg

Wow.

That's one of the dumbest things I've seen on Arfcom today.  Not the dumbest, because I saw some really dumb shit earlier, but it's pretty dumb.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 7:51:33 AM EDT
[#7]
“I think trafficking can be the base of the bill, the rock on which everything else stands,” Ms. Gillibrand said. “I also think it’s complementary to background checks because, let’s be honest, criminals aren’t going to buy a gun and go through a background check. So if you really want to go after criminals, you have to have to do both.”

Does she even listen to herself talk?
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 7:56:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
“I think trafficking can be the base of the bill, the rock on which everything else stands,” Ms. Gillibrand said. “I also think it’s complementary to background checks because, let’s be honest, criminals aren’t going to buy a gun and go through a background check. So if you really want to go after criminals, you have to have to do both.”

yeah, because a prohibited person is legally able to buy a gun now...................

fucking twat.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 7:57:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

She really is an idiot.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 7:59:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 8:02:03 AM EDT
[#11]
The polling period was before the vote?  Now they try to pass this off as a rise in his popularity because of it?  I don't buy it.  As far as I'm concerned, he's just another cocksucker trying to fuck us out of something, like every scumbag in Washington.

Don't get me wrong I agree he is another cocksucker trying to fuck us out of something....but the vote was on April 17th according to that article the poll was taken from the 19th-24th so ya that was after the vote.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 8:02:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No shit.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 8:08:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
they are after a senator in KY and one in NH we had better support who backed us in stopping background checks. I apologize I need to get the names and stuff so we can help them in the primaries  

Senator from Kentucky? McConnell? Because the other one is Rand Paul

Maybe I have too much faith in pols but McConnell seems to be firmly on our side of the gun debate.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 8:18:45 AM EDT
[#14]
They are not going to even think about stopping this nonsense until a few of them wake up hanging by their toes.

Letters, emails, and calls only work when the .gov is functioning for the People. Sadly, ours is not.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 1:11:25 PM EDT
[#15]
The unfortunate truth that they will never stop.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 1:19:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/531898_585390011480443_1404474139_n.jpg

Wow.

That's one of the dumbest things I've seen on Arfcom today.  Not the dumbest, because I saw some really dumb shit earlier, but it's pretty dumb.

I don't give a shit about the captions. There was a whiff of fascism in Boston that day, and anyone who denies it is delusional.

Link Posted: 4/26/2013 1:24:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Next week when Congress is in recess, gun control groups coordinating with the Obama committee Organizing for Action will be fanning out across the country in dozens of demonstrations at the offices of senators who voted down the background check bill.

They're not going to quit until they take them all Mr.and Mrs. America.
I see their propaganda agents all over the letters to the editor, editorials and social media of all kinds.
It's going to be a prolonged fight. maobama didn't get his bedtime lollipop, he mad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top