Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 7:01:43 PM EDT
Click here

Hope this hasn't been posted before.

I'm going to watch this thing and see if it causes any crime.  I bet it does.  That's what everyone tells me, "guns cause crime!".

It's just a matter of time.  I bet this thing walks itself down to the Circle K tonight and commits an armed robbery.  

I can't watch it every second though!  Send this link to some of your anti-gun friends and ask them to help us cut down on gun crime.
IBCGUY
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:37:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Ooops, my bad..this is posted in the wrong forum...what's the easiest way to move it to the "general" forum?

IBCGUY
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:38:21 PM EDT
[#2]
great post, I would just cut and paste it into the GD forum.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:36:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Send that to Kerry and Feinswine!!!

Im hookin up a web cam tonight to monitor the safe.. Gotta see if those boogers are gettin loose!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top