Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 12:23:51 PM EDT
Hi guys, before you start hollering I already checked the archive and could not find the thread i'm looking for.  There was one sometime this year, i guess between the end of January and now that was all about the Second Amendment and had A LOT of GREAT arguments for it.  I'm writing an essay for the NRA and would like to include some of the ideas I read about in that thread.  Any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:46:57 PM EDT
[#1]
bump for help.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:51:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I doubt this is it, but it could be of some use never the less!

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=137&t=441672
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:03:32 PM EDT
[#3]
That's not the one but thanks anyway as it will be of some help.  The one I'm looking for is a few pages long and isn't so much statistics, but more arguments about the phrasing of the 2nd and what is meant by it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:41:45 PM EDT
[#4]
bump for more suggestions.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:43:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top