Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2015 8:02:12 PM EDT
Faucet in the new house has a pull down sprayer and one of the buttons that turn the spray on keeps falling out of the wand. There is no identifying marks, numbers, logos, etc... that I can find, even under the sink. The wand/hose is not magnetic but uses to doughnut type weights on the hose underneath.

I know that I can just get a replacement wand/hose, but without knowing what I am replacing, the problem I see is matching the size close enough that when it is retracted that it looks right. I would love to find the brand so I can see if I can just fix the button but I will go with replacing the hose/wand instead of replacing the whole damn faucet.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:06:43 PM EDT
Looks like a Moen.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:08:41 PM EDT
Looks like a MOAN

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:22:26 PM EDT
In the rest of the house the sinks are marked Kohler but the same with the faucets - no markings
Top Top