Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2004 9:53:11 PM EDT
How are you today?

And also, would you date a girl named Hillary.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:55:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Yea sure.

Whats wrong man?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:57:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Not if she had a daughter named Chelsea.

Sgtar15

PS  Besides, you ain't going to get her anyways.....
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:57:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:58:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Good! You?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:59:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I am doing fine. I found out today that Romero will be making his 4th long awaited movie and discovered how many fine friends I have on this board.

How are you?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:00:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I am doing fine. I found out today that Romero will be making his 4th long awaited movie and discovered how many fine friends I have on this board.

How are you?

Thanks for the laugh.

As for me, I am as good as can be expected.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:05:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

How are you?

I thought you posted he was making his 4th movie approx a week ago?  Im tired and waiting until 4AM so I can get Ramen Noodles WOO,
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:06:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't feel like trolling Christian discussion boards anymore, or posting controversial threads here on AR15.com, or getting riled up over what somebody said on the internet...

What's happening to me?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:07:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How are you?

Thanks for the laugh.

As for me, I am as good as can be expected.

I am ok.

I also don't have a problem with Imbro.  He is either whacky off the wall humor, or some parable of insight.  Problem is, most people don't put enough thought into it to decide which.

And yes, just like all of us make, there are those "entirely confusing, WTF?" posts...

Live and let live.  

Party on Wayne!

Oh, and who cares what her name is.  It is how she behaves and what she belives in that counts.  If I didn't talk to chix based on their name, I think I would have to get as long/far as possible without knowing their name before I "banned by name".

Give it a shot.  Maybe you will find out you are a liberal.  Look deep inside yourself.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:09:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I don't feel like trolling Christian discussion boards anymore, or posting controversial threads here on AR15.com, or getting riled up over what somebody said on the internet...

What's happening to me?

Go buy a cheap poolstick and start beathing things with it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:10:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

What's happening to me?

The first stage of the commune goals is complete.  They have taken you away from your religion.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:11:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

How are you?

Got any pics of your friends??
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:15:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
How are you today?

Fine

Quoted:
And also, would you date a girl named Hillary.

Yes
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:16:20 PM EDT
[#14]
I shouldn't talk about Hillary here. I might jinx myself.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:25:12 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Go ahead. She's already been here talking about you.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:26:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How are you?

I thought you posted he was making his 4th movie approx a week ago?  Im tired and waiting until 4AM so I can get Ramen Noodles WOO,

I posted that he was very close to closing a deal. I found out today that the deal has be made and they are looking for filming locations.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:26:55 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Dont feel bad I had a woman this weekend who just wanted me for my copy of windows.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top