Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2002 4:38:50 AM EDT
my name is...Mr Dumb Ass Driver,

I like to take my crappy ass car with bald tires, and drive out onto the highway with 5 inches of snow on it, and rub shoulders (and fenders) with all the people in high traffic areas that have 4 wheel drive...and a clue as to what they're doing. I am too stupid to live, (and probably a democrat)...and hopefully, someone will shoot me and leave me for dead on the side of the road.

End of rant.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 4:40:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 4:51:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I know that one.  Around these parts, we've got loads of these drivers, but ours are a little different:

1>  Talking on the phone
2>  Driving a huge car truck at 90MPH in the snow, then spinning out of control because they don't know how to drive.

Quoted:
my name is...Mr Dumb Ass Driver,

I like to take my crappy ass car with bald tires, and drive out onto the highway with 5 inches of snow on it, and rub shoulders (and fenders) with all the people in high traffic areas that have 4 wheel drive...and a clue as to what they're doing. I am too stupid to live, (and probably a democrat)...and hopefully, someone will shoot me and leave me for dead on the side of the road.

End of rant.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:24:13 AM EDT
[#3]
That dumbass is in Texas now, and I think he's headed for Alba-Q. I followed him down Highway 114 at 50 mph in a 65 mph zone with a double-yellow stripe for fifteen miles with nobody in front of him because he truly is too stupid to be driving. Gawd I want a bumper-mounted machine gun!

IDIOT DRIVER----->[rail]<-----ME

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:27:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Hehehe....my normal commute to work is about 35 minutes. This morning it took over an hour and a half (and it's basically a shot down the heart of a major highway, 295) due to the conditions, and people are still driving like maniacs. Trucks in the far left lane (which looks like it hadn't seen a plow), tailgating, double lane changes....and the roads suck. I don't understand these idiots.

Then again, with the worst of the snow yet to come, and the road conditions only getting worse....what the hell am I doing at work anyway?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:29:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:38:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
what's this "SNOW" stuff i keep reading about?

[:D]

mike
View Quote

Kiss my Butt Beer Slayer [:)]

actually, I love the snow....hunting in it or driving....sex too!!!...well...the wife doesn't like it much...makes her ass cold[:D]. Its the morons that don't know they're limitations and try to get 100,000 miles on a set of tires........duh...we live in snow country...get snow tires or stay off the road.

although, I did see some pretty funny stuff this morning..........35 min drive took me 2 hours.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top