Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 12/5/2002 4:38:50 AM EDT
my name is...Mr Dumb Ass Driver, I like to take my crappy ass car with bald tires, and drive out onto the highway with 5 inches of snow on it, and rub shoulders (and fenders) with all the people in high traffic areas that have 4 wheel drive...and a clue as to what they're doing. I am too stupid to live, (and probably a democrat)...and hopefully, someone will shoot me and leave me for dead on the side of the road. End of rant.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 4:40:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 4:51:45 AM EDT
I know that one. Around these parts, we've got loads of these drivers, but ours are a little different: 1> Talking on the phone 2> Driving a huge car truck at 90MPH in the snow, then spinning out of control because they don't know how to drive.
Originally Posted By RAVYN: my name is...Mr Dumb Ass Driver, I like to take my crappy ass car with bald tires, and drive out onto the highway with 5 inches of snow on it, and rub shoulders (and fenders) with all the people in high traffic areas that have 4 wheel drive...and a clue as to what they're doing. I am too stupid to live, (and probably a democrat)...and hopefully, someone will shoot me and leave me for dead on the side of the road. End of rant.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:24:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/5/2002 5:25:09 AM EDT by dogsdad]
That dumbass is in Texas now, and I think he's headed for Alba-Q. I followed him down Highway 114 at 50 mph in a 65 mph zone with a double-yellow stripe for fifteen miles with nobody in front of him because he truly is too stupid to be driving. Gawd I want a bumper-mounted machine gun! IDIOT DRIVER----->[rail]<-----ME
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:27:38 AM EDT
Hehehe....my normal commute to work is about 35 minutes. This morning it took over an hour and a half (and it's basically a shot down the heart of a major highway, 295) due to the conditions, and people are still driving like maniacs. Trucks in the far left lane (which looks like it hadn't seen a plow), tailgating, double lane changes....and the roads suck. I don't understand these idiots. Then again, with the worst of the snow yet to come, and the road conditions only getting worse....what the hell am I doing at work anyway?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:29:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:38:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer: what's this "SNOW" stuff i keep reading about? [:D] mike
View Quote
Kiss my Butt Beer Slayer [:)] actually, I love the snow....hunting in it or driving....sex too!!!...well...the wife doesn't like it much...makes her ass cold[:D]. Its the morons that don't know they're limitations and try to get 100,000 miles on a set of tires........duh...we live in snow country...get snow tires or stay off the road. although, I did see some pretty funny stuff this morning..........35 min drive took me 2 hours.
Top Top