Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2003 5:21:11 PM EDT
Whaddaya think? Urban legend or is the fresh cut on his forehead a GI issued humiliation?

Actually, I hope the GI DID smack him!
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 5:30:33 PM EDT
[#1]
who is SH?
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 5:32:11 PM EDT
[#2]
It wouldn't surprise me if a GI did it [b]or[/b] if it was an urban legend.  

Either way, I know that Saddam is getting the mindfucking of his life right now from his interrogators...sleep deprivation...sensory deprivation...withholding of food....

Hey Saddam, ready to tell us where the WMDs are at yet?...no?..okay, let's listen to Mary had a Little Lamb for the next four hours.

Hey Saddam! Wake up! Nobody told you that you could sleep!

Things like this make me smile and feel all warm inside. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 5:44:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are a sick man.  (sniff sniff, cough)  Hmm, I seem to have caught your illness.  I'm feeling kinda good about it too.  [:D]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:29:53 PM EDT
[#4]
This is a cake walk compared to what Saddam has dished out to his opponents. If the above is true, I hope our guy taught him a lesson in manners. Puttting the the mother fvker to death is the easy way out for the SOB. He needs to be put on trial before the whole world for crimes against humanity to show how brutal he was.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:35:14 PM EDT
[#5]
They say there's a picture of Geoege Bush for him to look at in his cell.  That's pretty funny.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:35:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I surely hope they have him sitting on a one legged stool.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:39:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Worse has been done to EPWs. I know it happened in OEF for a fact... I mean... so I hear.

I hope it was some Private.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:48:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

You are a sick man.  (sniff sniff, cough)  Hmm, I seem to have caught your illness.  I'm feeling kinda good about it too.  [:D]
View Quote

You might like this one then:

Interrogator: Saddam, we're at an impasse.  You won't talk.  You know that we're not allowed to hurt you. I woundn't want to hurt you anyway. I'm not that kind of guy.  However, I have some bad news for you. This is Hassan Abu. You probably don't know Hassan, but you had his son fed into a wood chipper.  Now, I imagine that Hassan is very upset with you.  But, if you don't want to talk, we'll just leave you alone with Hassan and let you two work things out.  Good luck Saddam. I believe you have much to explain.

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:50:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They say there's a picture of Geoege Bush for him to look at in his cell.  That's pretty funny.
View Quote

I hope there are 2 George Bush Pics in his cell. George H AND George W.

Too bad(if the GI really did smack him, and I wonder) the soldier didn't knock his front teeth out. Just think, he'd be eligible as a guest on 'Jerry Springer'!!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:59:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Interrogator:  Good afternoon Saddam.  We noticed that during the medical inspection that you are in need of a root canal.  Unfortunately, due to the attacks on our convoys, we have been unable to obtain novacaine.  How is that for ironic? But, you can't stand in the way of a medical need, so I'm afraid that you're going to feel a bit of discomfort.

Unless, of course, you would like to answer some of our questions. I believe I could get permission to delay your dental appointment if you would be willing to cooperate.

Did I say one root canal?   It looks as though you actually need [b]three[/b] of them.  Who would have guessed?  
I could do this all night. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:13:17 PM EDT
[#11]
If Sh*tHead is anything like his sons, there's NO TELLING where that mouth has been...

Give that GI a full course of antibiotics, stat!!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:31:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Saddam, we have only one question for you.

Is it safe?

Is it safe?

Is it safe?

Is it safe?

Is it safe?
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:32:35 PM EDT
[#13]
This story is being reported by Matt Drudge also.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 8:16:53 PM EDT
[#14]
I think they should grab the wood chipper they found in Iraq and set it up in a nice little concrete room.  Stick him in feet first just like his victims and also throw in a pig and when he starts talking they stop the chipper for a few seconds.  For those who dont know a muslim buried with a pig means they cant ever find paradise from what i have heard.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 8:24:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think they should grab the wood chipper they found in Iraq and set it up in a nice little concrete room.  Stick him in feet first just like his victims and also throw in a pig and when he starts talking they stop the chipper for a few seconds.  For those who dont know a muslim buried with a pig means they cant ever find paradise from what i have heard.
View Quote

SH really isn't a Muslim.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 8:36:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I surely hope they have him sitting on a one legged stool.
View Quote

With the chair upside down, right?
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 8:54:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 11:43:11 PM EDT
[#18]
If it's true, it had to be bittersweet...
y'know, like just eating one lays potato chip!
plus only one guy gets one! I bet they were hoping he'd have a spitting fit right about then.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:01:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Maybe they could just call Andy McNab, of Bravo Two Zero, and let him have at Saddam to make up for what was done to him!
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:03:58 AM EDT
[#20]
that would be a great line!, "I smacked Saddam in the face!" lol!@
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:00:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Saddam, we have only one question for you.

Is it safe?

Is it safe?

Is it safe?

Is it safe?

Is it safe?
View Quote

First thing I thought of... [:D]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:08:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Here is the best account of the capture that I have seen:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3770218/

Several raids in July at residences once occupied by the source failed to nab him. A long lull followed. Then, on Dec. 4, five raids were carried out around Tikrit but missed the target. An operation the next day in Samarra turned up $1.9 million. Another raid on Dec. 7 missed him in Bayji. But then on Friday, Dec. 12, the source was finally run to ground in Baghdad. Bundled into a helicopter and rushed up to Colonel Hickey's headquarters near Tikrit, the fat man was subjected to an intense interrogation on Saturday, Dec. 13. At 5 p.m. he cracked and "blurted Saddam's location," according to Hickey.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:11:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:36:21 AM EDT
[#24]
OOh!...Sadam....Look what we are having for breakfast this morning!Bacon,pork chops,pig knuckles,pork chittlins and everyones favorite.....Hawg nutzz!Hmmmmmmm..been a few days since you've eaten huh?Good?Go ahead we have plenty,dig in......what?You have NO TEETH?Where did they go?Did they run away?You should have used Crest Toothpaste.Welllll to late now.Ohhhhh....and by the way...the US Army Proctoligist will be examining you today for a sore throat.You know...we have a bet going....that the soldier you spit on..remember him?Can get his whole arm up your rectum and pull your nose out through your ass hole.Sound like fun?Allah will be with you.Be strong.Like the pork you moslem son of a pig?
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:36:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:49:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Whaddaya think? Urban legend or is the fresh cut on his forehead a GI issued humiliation?

Actually, I hope the GI DID smack him!
View Quote

I heard that yesterday on the BBc world news report that airs on NPR. Said SH spit at the trooper and got hit with the rifle butt for his trouble.
Id pay to see that. I'd pay a whole lot more to do that!
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 5:35:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 6:18:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Did y'all see where the Kurds are claiming to have captured Saddam, kept him for a week, drugged him, and then placed him in the spider hole to be found by the Americans?

[size=4]Saddam was held by Kurdish forces, drugged and left for US troops[/size=4]  
Sat Dec 20,11:00 PM ET  Add Mideast - AFP to My Yahoo!

LONDON, (AFP) - Saddam Hussein was captured by US troops only after he had been taken prisoner by Kurdish forces, drugged and abandoned ready for American soldiers to recover him, a British Sunday newspaper said.

Saddam came into the hands of the Kurdish Patriotic Front after being betrayed to the group by a member of the al-Jabour tribe, whose daughter had been raped by Saddam's son Uday, leading to a blood feud, reported the Sunday Express, which quoted an unnamed senior British military intelligence officer.

The newspaper said the full story of events leading up to the ousted Iraqi president's capture on December 13 near his hometown of Tikrit in northern Iraq, "exposes the version peddled by American spin doctors as incomplete".

A former Iraqi intelligence officer, whom the Express did not name, told the paper that Saddam was held prisoner by a leader of the Kurdish Patriotic Front, which fought alongside US forces during the Iraq war, until he negotiated a deal.

The deal apparently involved the group gaining political advantage in the region.

An unnamed Western intelligence source in the Middle East told the Express: "Saddam was not captured as a result of any American or British intelligence. We knew that someone would eventually take their revenge, it was just a matter of time."

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=1514&u=/afp/iraq_saddam_britain&printer=1

Eric The(Informative)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Oh yeah...Gotta' believe that. If the Kurds had found him first we never would have found his remains. [rolleyes]

Back in 1977 a friend of mine entered an arcade on a mission. He plugged around $4.oo worth of quarters into a juke box and selected "(You picked a fine time to leave me )Lucille" by Kenny Rogers. For every song. How many songs did you get for a quarter then? One song for 25¢ and three for 50¢? He promptly left the premises. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 6:18:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 6:23:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Is it safe?"

Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:46:56 PM EDT
[#31]
You guys are pikers.

Here is what I would do:

Somewhere in the US Prison System is a man named "Kong".  This guy is somewhere between 6'8" and 7' tall, weighs 280 to 350 lbs, works out all the time and is built like champion stud horse.

Give him a 6 month work contract with the proviso that if SH spills the beans, he is free with $1M.  

Why only 6 months?  Because after that, SH might start enjoying it.

My .02.

Merlin
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:45:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You guys are pikers.

Here is what I would do:

Somewhere in the US Prison System is a man named "Kong".  This guy is somewhere between 6'8" and 7' tall, weighs 280 to 350 lbs, works out all the time and is built like champion stud horse.

Give him a 6 month work contract with the proviso that if SH spills the beans, he is free with $1M.  

Why only 6 months?  Because after that, SH might start enjoying it.

My .02.

Merlin
View Quote

Pumping him for information, Literally...

[:)]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 8:26:19 PM EDT
[#33]
the guy who allegedly smack SH will never ever have to buy his own beer again.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 8:36:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Nothing that could be conceivably done to him could come even close to doing justice for all the evil that he has directly and indirectly caused in Iraq.

That said, I'd love to be able to say "I was the guy that hit Saddam in the face!".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top