Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2007 11:40:39 AM EDT
If so, what did you do...............

*The reason im asking is because ive got some neighbors watching when my girlfriend comes over(her psyco father is paying them to give him info). The girl is 18 and even after 3 years her parents are trying to control her and make life for us a living hell. Im not all that pissed about her father, (im used to it by now), but having the neighbors watching totally pisses me off. I would like to have some fun with this *
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:45:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Is it a really hawt crazy chick?  
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:47:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Shhhh! They think I don't know they're watching!!

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:48:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:50:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

That's what my lurker/stalker was.  She kept driving my my house at all hours to check up on me, or something.

After she left me threatening voice and emails I called the LEOs on her.  That didn't stop her.  Finally she started calling me from work, which happens to be a large psychiatric hospital where she is a nurse.  I called the corporate Director of Nursing and complained.  That did the trick.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:51:11 AM EDT
[#5]
My Mom saw me whacking when I was about 15.

It was the last time she walked in my room unannounced.

Does that count?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:56:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes, during my separation from wife #2.I went over to his house, we talked about his nose, my business, and what was going to happen to his nose. He lost interest in me somehow.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:57:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I sometimes suspect that I am spying on myself but I find it very hard to catch me, so I can't confirm this suspicion.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:03:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, ditch the cordless phones especially if in the 900Mhz range.  I found counter-spying to be the only solution.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:04:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes, professionals even.

Bastards.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:05:00 PM EDT
[#10]
all the time.

Big Brotha is watching you and me
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:07:54 PM EDT
[#11]
There are (or maybe were, haven't heard from them in a little while) two Nosy Nellies in my condo building who became very obsessive about me and my dog.  One followed me to see which unit I live in (unfortunately, I didn't know it at the time, or I'd have led her on a wild-goose chase and then dumped her).
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:13:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Co-worker at the last place I worked made it her business to check up on me and write down every thing I did. She was not happy with how she kept getting passed over for stuff while I got the goodies. She left LONG before I had to do anything about it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:22:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Bump with reason
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Bump with reason

having read your reason, I will only say that, "That sucks"
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:32:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bump with reason

no doubt, i think i will start walking around the house with my wang hanging out just to see what her father does when he hears it  
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:35:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
If so, what did you do...............

*The reason im asking is because ive got some neighbors watching when my girlfriend comes over(her psyco father is paying them to give him info). The girl is 18 and even after 3 years her parents are trying to control her and make life for us a living hell. Im not all that pissed about her father, (im used to it by now), but having the neighbors watching totally pisses me off. I would like to have some fun with this *

Next time she comes over, get your spotting scope, or binos, and a clipboard. Set up out in your yard and start scoping them, have her look too, write shit down and point at them. A video cam might work too.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:36:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bump with reason

no doubt, i think i will start walking around the house with my wang hanging out just to see what her father does when he hears it  

I always hesitate to give bad advice here but when people get nosy about my business I try and give as much disinformation as I can.

I love to have my supposed business come back to me and gauge where the leak is.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:38:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what my lurker/stalker was.  She kept driving my my house at all hours to check up on me, or something.

After she left me threatening voice and emails I called the LEOs on her.  That didn't stop her.  Finally she started calling me from work, which happens to be a large psychiatric hospital where she is a nurse.  I called the corporate Director of Nursing and complained.  That did the trick.

reminds me of that old movie called "PLAY MISTY FOR ME"
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:42:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Large, opaque window shade + bright light = hilarity.

Think "Austin Powers" tent scene.

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:45:23 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
The girl is 18 and even after 3 years *

So this whole thing started when you had a 15 year old girl come over for sex?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:45:29 PM EDT
[#21]
If I were you I would have the girlfriend show up with some of her hot friends, a big ass tub of lube and some sex toys, all out in the open.That should get her fathers blood pressure up.(Plus now you have the potential for some fun)
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:45:44 PM EDT
[#22]
I had a former supervisor who was a nosy bitch & bound and determined to gather enough info to fire me.

She threatened me about my company phone bill.  I was responsible for dialing into telco switches all over the Great Lakes region and making programing changes.  Often it was a couple hundred calls per day.  She didn't think the calls were legit.  I did the only thing I could think of  I everytime I needed to call long distance I forwarded HER company line to where I needed to make prog chgs.  I even built a small program to do the number forward change to her line.

My LD bill went to $ZERO & her's had hundreds & hundreds of calls.  That went on for about 6 months.  Then I started forwarding my calls through her home phone number

I continued psy-ops against her for the last couple years I worked in the dept.  I changed the programming on the header of the dept FAX machine to transmit HER phone number as the sending number.  It took awhile but more and more fax's started calling her biz line.

When dealing with spys you have to fight fire with fire.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:46:58 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

...reminds me of that old movie called "PLAY MISTY FOR ME"

My experience was more like Fatal Attraction.

The psycho nurse got REALLY pissed when I told her a new haircut made her look a lot like Glen Close.  I should have sensed a red flag right then and there.

Back to the thread topic, thanks to the OP for the explanation, and this thread is UBER-TAGGED for the hilarity.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:47:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I had a former supervisor who was a nosy bitch & bound and determined to gather enough info to fire me.

She threatened me about my company phone bill.  I was responsible for dialing into telco switches all over the Great Lakes region and making programing changes.  Often it was a couple hundred calls per day.  She didn't think the calls were legit.  I did the only thing I could think of  I everytime I needed to call long distance I forwarded HER company line to where I needed to make prog chgs.  I even built a small program to do the number forward change to her line.

My LD bill went to $ZERO & her's had hundreds & hundreds of calls.  That went on for about 6 months.  Then I started forwarding my calls through her home phone number

I continued psy-ops against her for the last couple years I worked in the dept.  I changed the programming on the header of the dept FAX machine to transmit HER phone number as the sending number.  It took awhile but more and more fax's started calling her biz line.

Yep.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:48:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So what?  You don't know how old he is.  16 is the age of consent in MD.

-dan
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:51:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Rent a moving van and make it look like you are moving out then take her on a trip.  When you come back, unload baby stuff from the moving truck.  That should mess with the folks!  
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:54:25 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Rent a moving van and make it look like you are moving out then take her on a trip.  When you come back, unload baby stuff from the moving truck.  That should mess with the folks!  
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:54:48 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So what?  You don't know how old he is.  16 is the age of consent in MD.

-dan

Seriously?  You can't understand why daddy may be a little aggravated?

BTW, 16>15.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 1:08:27 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

Remind me never to give you my number

Best is that they never really suspect it was you that lit the fire, but the other "competitor" that is just as much a superfluous being.

F
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 1:11:54 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I never said anything about us having sex, we have been "dating" for 3 years

Damn you guys jump to conclusions dont you.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 1:16:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Give em something to report back to Daddy---nail her in the front window!
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 1:24:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Have swinger parties at your house that are well publicized throughout the neighborhood with the girlfriend there.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 1:25:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Have her walk in carrying this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0po1WRIIMg

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 1:31:51 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
My Mom saw me whacking when I was about 35.

It was the last time she walked in my room unannounced.

Does that count?

Fixed it for ya!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 2:53:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Sorry, Shawn.  If your girlfriend is 18 AND STILL LIVING AT HOME being supported by her parents, then they got a right to know what she's doing.  If she's not being supported by them, then they have no right at all.

If my 18 year-old daughter is living under my roof, eating food I pay for and I find out she's sleeping with a boyfriend, she has a decision to make: live with him, live somewhere else, or quit screwing him.  My house, my money, my rules.

Just remember (as way too many people don't want to realize) that every choice you make has consequences and as long as you can live with whatever those consequences are... more power to you.  If you can't live with the consequences, then make a different choice.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:00:23 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Sorry, Shawn.  If your girlfriend is 18 AND STILL LIVING AT HOME being supported by her parents, then they got a right to know what she's doing.  If she's not being supported by them, then they have no right at all.

If my 18 year-old daughter is living under my roof, eating food I pay for and I find out she's sleeping with a boyfriend, she has a decision to make: live with him, live somewhere else, or quit screwing him.  My house, my money, my rules.

Just remember (as way too many people don't want to realize) that every choice you make has consequences and as long as you can live with whatever those consequences are... more power to you.  If you can't live with the consequences, then make a different choice.

I can understand where your coming from but her father doesnt support her. She lives with her mother and her father doesnt even live within the same county.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

No offense, but you remind me of the kind of person who has to have thier daughter home before 11.  Kinda like dorms where you can't have people over at certain hours.  LOL.  

-dan
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:06:59 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I never said anything about us having sex, we have been "dating" for 3 years

Damn you guys jump to conclusions dont you.

How old are you?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:11:43 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

shame we can't just burn em at the stake for screwing around, huh?

or are you more of a "stoning" man?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:21:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Inflatable woman, knife, ketchup, tape of her screaming - you take it from there.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:33:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Shawn, with the explanation you've given, her mother would (IMNSHO) have a right to know where and what she's doing, but her father would not.  

Deersniper, just curious... how old are you and do you have any kids?

DontShootMyDog... just wondering what I said that made you think I was advocating killing someone for having sex?  Try re-reading my post again.

I'm not trying to be offensive here, guys.  I'm 53 and have two kids of my own (31 and 29 years old), six grandkids ranging from 11 down to three months, and a stepdaughter who will be 18 in three weeks.    

I don't know Shawn or his girlfriend, and would assume that they are responsible enough to live with the consequences of their decisions.  Reading Shawn's original post, I had just put myself into the parents shoes, and made my post based on what I would feel if the girlfriend had been my daughter.

The whole key to successfully helping a kid of yours grow up and get out on their own, again IMO, is in to set graduated steps in how much freedom they have based and tying that directly to how well they can handle the responsibilities that goes with it.  These freedoms should begin when they are still in single digit ages.  When trust is abused (in either repeated minor incidents or single major incidents), then freedoms are curtailed.  Again, my house, my money, my rules.  If the kid doesn't like it, then they are free to move out when he/she turns 18... his/her choice and I won't begrudge that decision in any way.

Some kids at 18 are ready for total control of their own destiny.  Other kids never are mentally mature enough for it.  Read my post again... it's all about making choices and taking responsibility for the consequences.  

THAT is what I was trying to say.  Nothing personal was meant and if it was so taken, I apologize.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:48:09 PM EDT
[#42]
I grew up with it.  Half my neighborhood worked at the Navy base, so someone was always up for renewing their clearance.  Seeing cheap, white 4-door sedans parked on the side of the road was normal. But then, they were just making sure the guy was living like an underpaid government employee.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 4:03:40 PM EDT
[#43]
bang her with the curtains open. That will bring it to a confrontation with daddy.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 4:15:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Let me do some guessing here...

Shawn21.

Could it be that when you registered as a member January 2006 you were 21 years of age?

If that assumption is correct you would now be 22 years old?

A 22 yo dating an 18 yo may to some be an issue.

HOWEVER... assuming I am correct with your age.  That means you were about 19 years of age when you started dating a 15 year old.

As a father, I would have a major problem with that.  The age difference would be an issue.

To put it another way... a college Freshman dating a high school Freshman or Sophomore has so many bells and alarms ringing... I would lose the remainder of my hearing.

YES, I am making some assumptions since you have not stated your age.  Assuming I am correct.  ...and it was my daughter... I would be wanting some answers too.

I am divorced my my child's mother.  The child does not live with me.  BUT, that does not make me less vested in what that child is involved in while living under a parent's roof.

Once the child is out and emancipated... that is a different situation.  

Let me know if I have speculated correctly here.

Could this be the issue the parent(s) could be having???
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 4:43:17 PM EDT
[#45]
I would have had a problem with it as well, had it been my daughter.  Poor old Shawn would be in trouble.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#46]
To the Dad's that have expressed concern about this situation had it been their daughter...GOOD FOR YOU. That's how we raised our sons. If you live under our roof, you need to answer to your parents as to where you go and what you're doing.

Also...should you do something to get arrested in the middle of the night, don't call me untill you are sure I'm awake in the morning
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:06:53 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Let me do some guessing here...

Shawn21.

Could it be that when you registered as a member January 2006 you were 21 years of age?

If that assumption is correct you would now be 22 years old?

A 22 yo dating an 18 yo may to some be an issue.

HOWEVER... assuming I am correct with your age.  That means you were about 19 years of age when you started dating a 15 year old.

As a father, I would have a major problem with that.  The age difference would be an issue.

To put it another way... a college Freshman dating a high school Freshman or Sophomore has so many bells and alarms ringing... I would lose the remainder of my hearing.

YES, I am making some assumptions since you have not stated your age.  Assuming I am correct.  ...and it was my daughter... I would be wanting some answers too.

I am divorced my my child's mother.  The child does not live with me.  BUT, that does not make me less vested in what that child is involved in while living under a parent's roof.

Once the child is out and emancipated... that is a different situation.  

Let me know if I have speculated correctly here.

Could this be the issue the parent(s) could be having???

Your guesses are pretty much correct. She was a few weeks shy of being 16 when we started dating. The father was never around for her up until recently when she went to college and needed a little help with school stuff. She lives with her mother and her father is really nothing more than a dead beat that has up and left her when she needed him the most. Lets just say that he isnt in a normal state of mind. I can see concern from some of the fathers here, and i respect your opinions. You guys are good fathers, unlike her father. I am really to the point to where i dont care what he thinks, its the things that he is doing that concerns me the most. Its almost like an obsession trying to control her.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top