Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2001 10:53:44 AM EDT
They resort to terrorism. We are too nice.
The hell with that. Let's start the same crap on their land. We can  have a few guys terroriseing them in the same way. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

Link Posted: 9/23/2001 10:55:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The hell with that. Let's start the same crap on their land. We can  have a few guys terroriseing them in the same way. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

View Quote

Yeah...lets terminate 10-20K of their innocents & be just like them.  Now thats America at its best!

Not.

If you become the enemy have you really won?

Link Posted: 9/23/2001 10:58:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I would rather find the guilty parties responsible for this & terminate them instead.  

I have no desire to bomb innocent women & children in another part of the world.  That will not solve anything & will replicate the cycle.  I would rather cut off the head of the snake(s) wherever I find it...& we will find it sooner or later...no matter the cost.

Punish the criminals.  Why punish the innocent?

Lets pass more gun control laws.  That will solve our gun problems by punishing the innocent gun owners here.

Same diff.

Link Posted: 9/23/2001 11:28:33 AM EDT
[#3]
... like what, dynamite their shithole caves?

... or blow up their landmarks like the centuries old Budda statues? The Taliban already destroyed that a few months ago.
[img]http://www.rawa.org/bamyan.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 12:28:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

They dont care! the deaths of 1000's of innocents wouldnt bother them a bit. I heard they were killing off widows just to get them out of the way. More goat meat to go around I guess.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 3:28:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top