There are no HK shooters here?
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 3:42:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe just no G36's.

Too bad.  If I could own any one rifle now, that would probably be it

Zaz
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 3:46:51 PM EDT
[#3]
A buddy of mine in Kansas is getting one. Went to the HK website to look it up. Sweet looking gun. Haven't heard too much about it, though. If it lives up to the HK hype, I might have to get one myself.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 4:37:55 PM EDT
[#4]
They're nice rifles- lightweight, low recoil, stays much cleaner than the AR15 system.  Mags are much better, too.  If I had the opportunity to buy one, it would be a G36K with the iron sights.  Muzzle rise on full auto is less than an M4, but not quite as 'negligible' as the gunwriters would have you believe.  All in all, a very nice rifle- unfortunately will never be available for civilian sales in the U.S. (I know, the SL8 is the same system, but it is NOT the same rifle).
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 4:51:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I had the pleasure about a year ago to run about 300 rds through one and it wuz SWEET !.
It belonged to a buddy of mine that was a class 3 dealer and owner of a indoor range in Johnson city , Tn.
They clamed they had run about 7 to 8 thousand rds through it without cleaning .......
EveryBody Needs One .....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top