Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 9:19:22 AM EDT
I got tickets to go in March, kinda need to ask if anybody has been and is it fun or kinda stupid?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:43:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I've lived up here all my life and never even heard of it.

But I did go to the very exclusive 6666 ranch on the Smith River. Owned by Texas billionaires and has a staff of 50 to take care of guests. Guests are by invitation only. My band played there one weekend. GWB's daughter was supposed to be there that day, so they had SS all-over the place. But by the time I showed-up they were gone because she changed her plans. So we played a couple of hours for her friends (whom had been flown-up there by private jet) and pocketed $400 each for the gig. Not a bad haul. Was quite a place. There's a bottle of water in my cubicle with their brand on it...
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:46:55 AM EDT
[#2]
A couple of my friends went and had a blast. The pcitures looked sweet....Also all the free gear they got. You will have fun.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:06:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Marlboro Ranch? Isn't that Broke Back Mountain????? We know what stuff you really want...

M4-AK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top