Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2007 11:59:44 PM EDT
I have had this game since '96-97 and still can't finish it! Who has cheat-codes or something? This game has been driving me nuts for almost 10 years! I have been playing it off and on since I bought it. The game is incredibly long and the music is freaking hauntinly hypnotic and KICKASS!I'm serious,the music is so good that I will sometimes just put in my cd/dvd player to jam out on. I just want to finish the damn thing and move on with my life!
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:25:47 AM EDT
[#1]
oh wow i remember that game, i had it one the dreamcast. it was a great game at the time and i never got close to finishing it. www.gamespot.com/ps/adventure/shadowman/hints.html
see if theres any help there.
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 12:36:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks,twckxbzd. I've used that sight before and actually printed the  walk-through but lost it a few years back!This is the best game to play at night with the surround sound. It's just so freakin' HUGE! I just might reprint the walk-through again and start over(which will suck if I can't find any PS1 memory cards,I don't want to lose all the work I have done in the last 10 years!). I'll probably play it for a few days and forget about it,like I usually do anyway. I remember one time my ex-girlfriend came over and spent the night,I played the game for about an hour while she was asleep. The next morning she told me she had the wierdest dreams with music.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top